Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Official 3SI Mouth
4,021 Posts
"Given Ken drives a 95 RT/TT I doubt it."

94, but let's not nitpick. Back to the topic at hand-

"Is 91TsiAwd Kenneth Ellis?"

Not even close. But I'd love to know who he is- any *** who can't come up with an originally indecent "location" to suit his desire to be funny and has to run off with mine needs a lesson in manners. From now on, every comment and post I generate will be copyrighted. Use elsewhere without my consent or providing ownership rights, and I'll go Mark Tozer on your ass and call my lawyer.

Only MKIII Supras worth a damn come without turbochargers. I like hearing about their weight advantage against us- oh, wait, the MKIII Turbo was within 100 pounds of a VR-4. D00d, d4T 5h1T b3 50 l1GhT, d0GG

Weight advantage? Funny- your headgaskets blow faster then Jenna Jameson on a caffine trip. Talk to me when you're done overtorqing your head studs.

·
Official 3SI Mouth
4,021 Posts
"Ken- coming to NG03?"

Probably not, but perhaps I could be convinced with some luck in the spring...

"I think I owe you a beer from a long time ago"

I think it works both ways.

Oh, and for some reason I was thinking about that project you put to me WAY back, about a custom paint job on the Stealth-

Whatever you decide, have a true pinstripe done in a copper/gold color. And along the body somewhere have the stripper print the following in Elvish as part of the striping-

"Four wheels to rule them all
Five speed to bind them
Twin wheels to crush them all
And in their fury blind them."

I could do the rest, but how much is there to work with in dictioned Elvish?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.