Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Man that Supra forum is nuts. Whats the point in getting invloved, just to get picked apart by Supra owners. Why are ppl so afraid of someting different? Where I live, Supras are about as rare as Lambos. I've never had the chance to race one on the street, but I have talked to a few owners in parkinglots, and after racing other cars as they watched, they both admit I would probably beat them from a roll-on. I've also got ALOT of video footage. Street racing, and track racing. I believe what I see/tape. I was taping ALL day when the AAM Stealth was at Mason Dixon with me. Not to mention quite a few Supras. ;) I've also videod a MK4 Supra getting its ass handed to it by a HONDA CIVIC. :p
The B16 turbo Honda pulled the Supra easy as pie until about 120mph. And of course the Supra took the lead back. And around here, we're all in our teens and twenties, with normal jobs and normal budgets. All I'm saying is, I like all imports. I'm not a huge fan of Hondas, but you can't put down the motors. I really like the Supra, and respect its rep, but I bought a VR4. IMO, the VR4 stock vs. Supra stock, looks MUCH better. I also have other reasons for liking the VR4. And, like my local tuner friend used to tell me (Matt Meyer, Accelerated Accessories) AWD kicks ass, but look out for the Supra top end.
:mitsu:

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
but i agree, enough is enough defending our cars, I'm done with it, I'll just happily wander around running 11s in a car I can drive 12 months a year and with a hell of a lot of style
LOL, well said. Goto the Supra forum and ask if they wanna race in the rain. :p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.