Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yeah sounds interesting , I will need something before NG03 so I don't get too many tickets on the way there :D

·
Jordan
3,031 Posts
farooqm said:
I emailed valentine 1 and they said they don't offer volume discounts :( I'm still looking for a seller on ebay.
ALSO, there wont be any "sellers" of these on ebay, because they wouldn't make money. You can only get these from Valentine1.com and ebay (most likely used) I got mine off ebay! :) But as soon as i got it, my clutch went out, so i havent put it to good use yet. :(

·
Registered
477 Posts
Ahh, whoops i originally posted about alarms, not radar detectors...a nice lil radar detector would be nice tho...

·
?Mark
16,799 Posts
phantom III

I am looking at the phantom III radar detector and Jammer, for $249.00 , anybody any experience with this one?

I appreciate any info u might have and share.

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,001 Posts
Well they work, they can do what they're supposed to do, and jam a detector, but that just tells the detector that it's being jammed, so they know you're jamming them, which is illegal, so they would bust your ass for that. Best bet would be a Valentine 1 off eBay. Unless someone manages to find a store willing to group discount us of course. I still check this thread out every now and then hoping someone does. I have a long road trip ahead of me soon, and I really could use it...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.