Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since I was playing NFS:HS last night I decided to buy myself a steering wheel since my bro in law has my old thrustmaster one.. problem was it was 11:30PM Where do I go?! www.outpost.com is where I go. Order it @ 11:40PM it arrives here @ 9:40AM.. gotta love airborne express. was only $15 for overnight too :)

Anyway what are some good games or game demos that I should try? I've got several of the NFS series games.. and the nascar 4 demo... what else?
I wish they made a Gran Turismo game for the PC :(

·
Fuddle-mental apparatus
1,067 Posts
Mutilator did you get another Thrustmaster? I have a Logitech Wingman Force Feed.
As far as racing games, if you like NASCAR then I would definitely get the full version NASCAR 4 - since I bought that I haven't even touched NFS.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah I just got the Logitech Force GP USB (non force)
I don't really like force feedback.. makes me wreck too much ;)

·
Ferrari Nut
2,675 Posts
I don't really like force feedback.. makes me wreck too much
LOL....ok....but, if it wern't for design engineers trying to reproduce the driving experience with an input device, would you agree that just 'driving' a real automobile is a force feedback experience? So, help me out here...would your above statment be logical to assume you have (going politicaly correct here) a disability with enviroment feedback with driving control systems? LOL (just giving you a bad time here!):D

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol ;)

Well in the real world when I hit a pebble my steering wheel doesn't violently jerk to the left and then jerk to the right causing me to do a 360... :D
I know you can turn it down... but if Im gonna turn FFB down or off why pay the extra $50? ;)
I got this one for $45 and it's perty
See:

They also have a Momo version :)

It can be yours for $199.95

·
Registered
214 Posts
NFS: Porsche Unleashed was a shitload of fun. You can just do straight racing, or you can play Evolution mode, where you start out in the 1930's racing the first porsches, earn money and work your way up to 2000 (you upgrade your car as well, like Gran Turismo), or you can play as a Porsche Test driver, doing mission type things (AutoX type courses around cones and shit, dropping people off and so forth) working your way up the rankings in the test drive department.

hmm, thats all I've played recently. haven't had much time for games :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
I also wish they made Gran Turisimo for the PC as well (Since my PS2 broke ) Now I'm back playing Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2 in the good ol' Dreamcast.

You could try Motor City Online. The beta was fun tho I'm still deciding if it's worth the monthly fee. Anybody here have opinions about MCO?

·
Cams: Where less is more
978 Posts
i was just playing midtown madness 1...and ive been tryin to learn how to tune my downloaded/stock vehicles, IT IS EXTREMLY PISSIN ME OFF:mad: :mad: :mad:....but if someone that is good at this type of stuff, help would be much appreciated

·
Registered
949 Posts
Well, you could always buy Bleem for computer and play GT2. It works great for dreamcast. GT2 on the DC now looks like Sega GT, huge improvement. If it would be as good for the computer it might be worth looking into. not sure if any of the wheels work though.

·
Cams: Where less is more
978 Posts
2FAST4U said:
i was just playing midtown madness 1...and ive been tryin to learn how to tune my downloaded/stock vehicles, IT IS EXTREMLY PISSIN ME OFF:mad: :mad: :mad:....but if someone that is good at this type of stuff, help would be much appreciated
hopefully someone can help with my question^

1 - 10 of 10 Posts