Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally a little bit of good news.. the block is perfect, the crank was fine so all they are going to do is polish it... and so I am waiting to get it all sized on monday and I will order my bearings and then hopefully when the other parts get here I will be able to put it back together!

·
Lovbyts
3,618 Posts
It keeps sounding like we are in the same boat. I had to remove my heads due to slipped timing belt and bent valves. We found one melted piston due to detonations big time. Cylinder is ok so we are just replacing the one. Putting on New 13g turbos, 450 injectors and S-AFC as soon as I get one. Way to much fun.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Hey, I see you're in Folsom, not ungodly far away from here...should've had you rebuild my engine instead of a shop! :p

·
Dog Is My Co-Pilot
4,082 Posts
Lawrence Wang said:
Hey, I see you're in Folsom, not ungodly far away from here...should've had you rebuild my engine instead of a shop! :p
LOL!
I hope my car isn't parked there as long as yours has been! :(

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Way to go Bryan - glad to hear it (I thought your crank was fine by the description/mileage). Hope the Group buy works our - call Mario at his shops if you don't get a hold of him via the board.

·
Dog Is My Co-Pilot
4,082 Posts
Lawrence Wang said:
Something happened to yours too?:(
Yup, rod knock. Guess I shouldn't have made fun of your car, eh? :eek: ;) :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts