Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lots of traffic tonight as it was turkey day, around exit 135 i was making a lane change, well another car had the same spot in mind whom i didn`t see, it was my bad. It was also a twin turbo supra. We jumped around a little, not to much due to traffic, then this 70ish yellow vette jumped in. (at this point you have to be in car racing heaven) The vette was mint and lined up with me at a toll plaza. i got a real nice launch and burned him into 2nd, but traffic stopped that in a hurry. Then approaching the 144 exit the kids in the supra flew by in an opening in the fast lane, looked awesome doing it by the way. Well he then puts on the hazards which i thought was the thing that lots of kids due now when they feel they due something cool in the car. Well then I noticed him trying to make it to the shoulder, and losing speed. I guess he pushed the tranny to hard by the sound of his pass he was redlining hard. I felt awful fór the guy but it was to late to stop and try to help by the time i realized what happened. Anybody who reads the supra forums and hears of this, please, pass along my condolences.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts