Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
i am joe dirt
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he kept telling all these girls he had this bad ass eclipse wich the pic is of god its ugly as hell! no engine mods what so ever it is a turbo however but damn its oogly! and he kept saying his motor was built by aphexi hahahahaha

Attachments

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
akira - lol.

Wun da Il learnt too speek inglish two.

-Jeff

·
1 of 1
3,476 Posts
ima probably get flame for this, but i give him props for the appearance and style of the car, not all of us are into speed...but thats my opinion.

·
i am joe dirt
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rob-kiss my white non english talking ass!

Az1aN - but he kept talling people it was soooo fast and could smoke a vr4 its just that he said it was the fastest car out there thats what made me make fun of him and he not knowing much about his own car made me think its not really his which i have found it it isnt his car at all

·
1 of 1
3,476 Posts
well in that case, he's a loser haha

·
Registered
844 Posts
sprung_monkey said:
he kept telling all these girls he had this bad ass eclipse wich the pic is of god its ugly as hell! no engine mods what so ever it is a turbo however but damn its oogly! and he kept saying his motor was built by aphexi hahahahaha
Unfortunately he will not be driving it too long if he doesnt get a wheel alignment. His wheels are going to fall right off the axles. Hope he doesn't drive in Philly. Our pot holes will take care of that in no time!!:D

The scissor doors would be cool on a 3kgt.:cool:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
anyone ever think of doing a suicide door mod for our cars, or has it been done? I was just thinking of playing around with it one day, but itd be illegal to drive with no doors if it didnt work :p

·
Registered
844 Posts
dreadie said:
anyone ever think of doing a suicide door mod for our cars, or has it been done? I was just thinking of playing around with it one day, but itd be illegal to drive with no doors if it didnt work :p
I heard it would be very costly because you would need to reinforce the panels with the hinge and modify the door so there is steel outlining the window and all sorts of stuff you wouldn't think of.

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
He said SUICIDE DOOR.

That's doors that open backwards.

·
Cams: Where less is more
978 Posts
congratulations that is one of the ugliest colors ive ever seen:D....i think the front end is kinda cool looking but it would look a lot better if the paint didnt look like dog food/shit, mixed in with spicy nachos and coke:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts