Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Welcome To The Machine
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To anyone who knew me:

My name is Bruce Body from Granada Hills, CA. I used to post frequently here. I went to the first West Coast Mini Gathering. About the time the new message board came about, I stopped posting due to extreme pressures and demands at my company and severe personal computer problems. The storm is over and I once again look forward to being a regular and active member on this board.

I've been lurking on and off and I'll have to say this is still the class act of all the message boards I frequent.

To Eric L.: Thanks for all your hard work changing over the BBS and running this website. (Do you have any more T Shirts?)

To Andrew Caple: I still owe you a couple of Labatts or a port of your choice (in person).

To Brian GTPRO: I still owe you a response to an email you sent me way back when, but was deleted in my computer crash. I remember most of it. If you have it, please resend it.

To Roger G.: Thanks for you coming here and giving us the technical info to run our cars safely when modded, as well as the European experience and lifestyle.

To Everyone Else: I have a '95 VR4 with FIPK and Blitz DSBC with extensive track time and logs re: settings vs. times vs. launch techniques. The daily advice and chatter has been invaluable to keep me abreast as to what's been going on in the world of these great cars. I truly do appreciate it and hope to contribute to it with my daily experiences.

Like I said in the title to this post, glad to be back.

Bruce
3Si #0243
13.2 @ ~105
email: [email protected]

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Yo Bruce! Welcome back! I was wondering where u went~

Well, since u been gone there was 2 CA gatherings.. one was in Monterey Bay, and the other in Vegas.. I didnt go to neither.. too busy, and far~ But im up for another mini LA gathering tho.. maybe sometime next month or Feb.. hope to see yal s.cal owners again soon!!

George

[This message has been edited by AmkreadGTO (edited December 23, 1999).]

·
Registered
4,503 Posts
>...or a port of your choice

I'll take Marseille.

I realize that people move on, and that internet relationships are hardly destined to be the most enduring, but I was mildly distraught at your sudden disappearance.

And, gay though it sounds, glad to have you back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts