Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, well aparently im going out with a 'nicly funded' girl, because when I took her out in VR4, besides the fact that she practicly orgasmed just from being it, she said Find me one, I'll buy it. So basically she just said find the nicest VR4 I can, she'll buy it, and I get to hook it up on her daddy's credit card .....hmm....well, any ideas? I want the newest VR4 I can find or a nice spyder, and it has to be in the PA, NY, NJ, CT, MD, area...

thx

·
Registered
893 Posts
haha, a "nicly funded' girl is a good thing to have around lol :) If she's serious about it I would sell one of my VR4 for $14000.

92 red body, 90K on title
100% 99' conversion
No accident
no cut in the seats any where
95' motor 50K, new water pump, spark plugs, red 8.5 wire, timing belt etc.......
rebuilded tranny
Brand new paint, no less than what you would expect from a 99'

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Hey Adam, we can put a VR4 badge on my SL and sell it to her :D

This way I can buy a VR4 :D

·
2,994 Posts
Don't do it, if she is well funded, she can easily outmod your car. Can you handle going out with someone with a faster car?

·
Registered
151 Posts
hehe, I think this is funny. Well I was different I hated the look of th 3000GT when I first seen it. I straight out told my boyfriend that i hated his car, when he first got it. And i really loved the look of the dodge stealth, weird! But if she wants one, i think you should find her a spyder. Most girls like convertibles. If she wants it help her get it, or just show her a supra.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Liu Kang said:
Don't do it, if she is well funded, she can easily outmod your car. Can you handle going out with someone with a faster car?
by the way, if she is a typical girl she wouldn't mod her car. She also sound like a typical girl, so don't worry.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Re: my car

unvme9180 said:
How about my car? Interested?
How much you selling it for ????? I want another Stealth to add to family line of cars.

·
Registered
281 Posts
cars for sale

Theres a post for my car in the cars for sale section. It has all the details about it, check it out.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Check with Joe at AAM, the last I heard he had his Black 96 Spyder for sale. He has 15G's and 99 front-end conversion, a lot of nice stuff, very nice car and a great guy to deal with.

Two thumbs up.

Might as well start her off with a real nice one.:D

·
Crazy Biscuit
2,464 Posts
Joe's spyder is hands down the nicest spyder i've ever seen. That thing is georgous, it's amazing, it's beatifull, it looks toooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooood, OMG, I WANT IT!!!

Joe's spyder pics

Or, get a nice 99. But i'd say get her the Joe's 96 spyder. he's in your area, the car is clean as shit, it looks fucking amazing(just look at the pics), and he's asking a fairly decent price. tell her to get it, hehe.

·
Registered
281 Posts
sweet spyder

That spyder is sweet. The spyders back ends kinda resemble an NSX back end. What is he asking for that spyder do you know?

·
Crazy Biscuit
2,464 Posts
He's asking 33k i beleive. Check out autotrader.com, he has it listed in there. That's how i found it it was for sale, hehe. His price is very reasonable too, i'd pay that much in a heart beat for that car, it's toooooooooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeet.

·
Registered
281 Posts
good price

That price does indeed sound awesome. But if was going to drop $33k it would be on a 97-98 Supra.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks for the help guys, I think we're going to check out that crazy VR4 cause of you. And btw, whatever gets done to her car gets done to mine, free of charge...hopefully (so hers will never be nicer....unless we buy that crazy AAM one of course).

You guys rule!

BT

·
2,994 Posts
Hey good luck and hook me up if she has a pretty sister (I'm not kidding.)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts