Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Modifications Enthusiast
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looks like ill be picking up a :D :D stealth rt tt :D :D next after my 3kgt got totaled by a ford explorer, :bump: anyone need parts i have alot of parts for a awd conversion that i wont need now:bump:.

And yes AKsalamader im switching to a stealth, my silver sl was :mad:totaled:mad:

I have pics of the wreck if yall want to see.----> http://www.3si.org/forum/f4/92-na-3000gt-sl-part-out-502904/

·
Modifications Enthusiast
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
t boned by a ford exploder when i went thru on a yellow, explorer was speeding when it ran the red

·
Modifications Enthusiast
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im gonna be picking it up this upcoming week its in seward right now, it needs some lower end work but i already got the parts and the place to work on it

Does anyone in alaska have a 2g front bumper they can spare?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Sucks man.. Your pickin up the new stealth and workin on that one? or the 3000? I want pics! there's no other stealth owners on 3si in AK I dont think except us now

·
Modifications Enthusiast
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nah the 3kgt is toast and has been crushed but ill be working on the stealth

heres a link to the ad for pics but it needs work and i already have the parts to fix it

Dodge Stealth RT/TT

it will be getting a new crank, 3g lifters, and kings bearings
the current knock is barely noticable but better safe than sorry

·
Registered
127 Posts
wish i knew you were looking, i would have sold you mine for much cheaper lol. sucks about the sl,but you got to uprade to a TT, thats what i did after i crashed the r/t

·
Modifications Enthusiast
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nkl420 - i havent bought it yet how much you selling for, and if i got it would you be able to bring it to anchorage? or if ya want i got engine here that i could build for ya to put into the vr4, but its a 2 bolt main.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Pm sent

1 - 10 of 10 Posts