Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Dave, I am a US soldier currently stationed in germany and I am interested in meeting up with people that own 3's or stealths in europe maybe do something fun... (though i still need to purchase one over here and as i have found its not that easy to get haha)

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
YES I AM LOOKING TO BUY LOL i have been looking for a 3000 or stealth in germany for about a year and a half lol... if it starts and is a manual... id totally be happy (sorry took me a bit to post as im currently in afghaniland lol outta here in a month want to get a car ready for german race wars haha) i have one i am looking into buys its an auto sadly... and I am stationed in Bamberg (just ummm some direction from nurenburg... but its only about 30 minute drive when i drive anyway haha)

·
Registered
37 Posts
yeah totally know what you mean im in iraq at the moment. and have you looked at usedjdm.com??? they have imports that they'll ship to germany manual and all. yeah i know where bamberg's at. also congrats on gettin outta afgan.. im stuck here for another 5 months.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Hey guys, I'll be stationed in Germany in a month [if all goes well in tech school]. I'm trying to sell my car here in the states but it's not looking too well. I'm probably going to have to bring it with me to Germany [Kaiserslautern]. Oh yeah, I'm in the USAF. If I bring it with me, I might just sell it there or keep it [depends on how my finances are]

·
Registered
224 Posts
I know this is an old thread....but the wife keeps saying I need to meet some local 3000's.

Dude....if you're selling, put it on Ramsteinyardsales.com.

I live around kaiserslautern also. Let me know if you decide to keep it. I'd love to have another 3000 in the mix.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Lol, if somehow my wife lets me keep it [which I doubt] I'll be sure to bring it around so we can have a small 3000 meet. I'll be there in July some time. Still in Texas right now for tech school.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
I'm in the Ramstein area. Hit me up if anyone wants to hang out. I sold my VR-4 but miss it dearly. Getting stuck with an Opel 1.4liter Astra sucks!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts