Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Just lucky I guess.
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I was going to mention something about it, when I saw it was incorrect, but who am I to question? and besides it seems to give you somethng to do by reading and correcting your old threads....
I wrote them out one by one on paper first including all the NA cars. That took some time but got it pretty good at that stage.
Transferring it all to the computer correctly has been a bit of a mission.

Hope someone smarter than me takes on all the other years. I'll nearly bet there is a secret button in ASA you can press and it just spits the list out.
Did not find it yet.

·
Banned
356 Posts
There is , there is a secret botton, I pressed it and she went out of the room ,'Gee'. You seriously have to find something else to do, life will pass you by

·
Twin Turbo
5,115 Posts
There is , there is a secret botton, I pressed it and she went out of the room ,'Gee'. You seriously have to find something else to do, life will pass you by
Perhaps your time is better spent elsewhere Warwick. Like selling your car. You refuse to drive it but insist it's better than everyone else's. :shitsweak:

·
Just lucky I guess.
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Fingers crossed John, been weighing up a few different cars but i keep leading back to GTO's for some reason

·
Just lucky I guess.
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
You seriously have to find something else to do, life will pass you by

Did try hard to ignore this. Needs addressing though.

warwick, I'll be OK thanks,
but you should look in the mirror, you let life pass you by over the last few years every time you made a nasty comment, life passed you by when you couldn't make it to Bright from Melbourne for our NG the other day.
3000GT got too much power for you ? Is there something wrong with it ? Or just you are too important to spend time with the rest of us ?
Life passes you by every time you miss the opportunity to make a usefull contribution to the forum, help someone out, that sort of thing.
Up to you, get lost, stay on as our special local troll or just do the right thing and participate without the attitude.

Me.
I am going to keep on learning all I can about these cars, sharing what I find out cos it might help someone else.
I am going to drive as often and as far as I can. It promotes our platform and I enjoy it. When you turn up where others are not game to go, the people who would knock our cars have to think twice.
I am going to talk and make new friends when people pull me up and ask what I'm driving. I am going to stick by my mates on the forum. Not just in Australia either, we are a worldwide community. Pretty damn awesome for a car that stopped being made 14 years ago.
These cars have given me a life and I am paying back.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Very well said John. Don't let others get you down. You won't find anyone else on here that drove for 2 weeks, just to meet up for 2 days. no one else around here has done as much as you have for this community. Keep on chugging along at you own pace. I'm sure I speak for most people here when I say that if I was as accomplished as you are, I would be very happy with the life I had lived.

·
Twin Turbo
5,115 Posts
Above 2 posts need a like button.

·
Red Devil
770 Posts
Very well said John. Don't let others get you down. You won't find anyone else on here that drove for 2 weeks, just to meet up for 2 days. no one else around here has done as much as you have for this community. Keep on chugging along at you own pace. I'm sure I speak for most people here when I say that if I was as accomplished as you are, I would be very happy with the life I had lived.
What that man said!!!

·
Just lucky I guess.
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Thanks Matt. Not down, and I'm no different to anyone else on here.
You worked wonders on your gearbox a few days before. Then took off on a big trip to Victoria to be there and see everyone.
Its a good community.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Did try hard to ignore this. Needs addressing though.

warwick, I'll be OK thanks,
but you should look in the mirror, you let life pass you by over the last few years every time you made a nasty comment, life passed you by when you couldn't make it to Bright from Melbourne for our NG the other day.
3000GT got too much power for you ? Is there something wrong with it ? Or just you are too important to spend time with the rest of us ?
Life passes you by every time you miss the opportunity to make a usefull contribution to the forum, help someone out, that sort of thing.
Up to you, get lost, stay on as our special local troll or just do the right thing and participate without the attitude.

Me.
I am going to keep on learning all I can about these cars, sharing what I find out cos it might help someone else.
I am going to drive as often and as far as I can. It promotes our platform and I enjoy it. When you turn up where others are not game to go, the people who would knock our cars have to think twice.
I am going to talk and make new friends when people pull me up and ask what I'm driving. I am going to stick by my mates on the forum. Not just in Australia either, we are a worldwide community. Pretty damn awesome for a car that stopped being made 14 years ago.
These cars have given me a life and I am paying back.
Give the man a beer, or 50 :qgiggity:

·
Registered
433 Posts
I have not had the pleasure of meeting Warwick but I have seen his narky comments, John you have been very tolerant and measured in your responses. Cars are meant to be used and enjoyed not kept as garage queens. At the end of the day, all we have are memories and I know all those who participated in ANG have some enduring memories and indeed friendships as a result, shame it cannot be said for some.

·
Just lucky I guess.
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Back on topic,- Early June 2000, Black Z16A0600130 with only 34,351klm goes up for auction today.
Looks perfect, hope someone is on it. ( AU$ to Yen exchange rate is best I have seen atm )
Check it out,-

J-Spec Imports

·
Registered
433 Posts
So starting bid is about $4,800, with such low kms that is a very nice car, if I was looking for another I would definately look at this. Lets hope someone from Oz other snaps it up, I guess this is one car that a certain car dealer would not have to wind the odo back on ! Maybe you need another car John ?

·
Just lucky I guess.
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
So starting bid is about $4,800, with such low kms that is a very nice car, if I was looking for another I would definately look at this. Lets hope someone from Oz other snaps it up, I guess this is one car that a certain car dealer would not have to wind the odo back on ! Maybe you need another car John ?
Someone elses turn.
Exchange rate is good, talk of recession in Japan now. Someone in Australia should get lucky.
In four years searching I have seen about 20 of the 79, 2000 calender year TT's turn up. About 5 of those 20 were low km like this one. So I guess that works out a bit more than one a year like this. Can be a long wait for the next one.

·
Just lucky I guess.
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Very nice car, needs leather and sunroof but otherwise mint...
This is why I got into those serial numbers. If you are in the market and a car like this comes up do you bid or wait ? A check on the serial numbers for 2000 calender year Z16A GTO's shows only 8 black ones were made and of these only 2 took the leather option.
Not many choices. Helps decide knowing the odds.

This car ended up with Japanese dealer "Yokoo" for sale.
Says domestic only. No price listed here but I saw on another site about $29,000AU FOB.
Some nice pics in this link.

MITSUBISHI GTO GTO TWIN TURBO | 2000 | BLACK M | 35,000*km | details.- Japanese used cars.Goo-net Exchange

21 - 40 of 63 Posts