Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
GCtech Motorsports
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay for those interested I official start the 2nd batch of my manifolds only this time I have the rear manifold available.(it took us a few months to develope the rear manifold to outflow the OEM unit by a long shot! )
The Rear manifold comes as a kit with our own 2.5" 304ss o2 housing (note you can use any aftermarket front o2 housing)
NOTE: REAR HEADER DOES NOT MOVE THE TURBO FROM ITS ORIGINAL PLACE
Features: Front/Rear Manifolds
Low angles merge collector
100% Tig Welded
304 US made Stainless Steel
Ported collector
Ported matched runners

If I get Five people to commit the price is 400usd for the front and 500 for the rear including REAR o2 housing (shipping will depend on location) UPS Ground

If I get Ten people to commit the price is 375usd for the front and 475 for the rear including REAR o2 housing (shipping will depend on location) UPS Ground

These will deliver 4-7 business days after payment thru paypal,will need to quote shipping to each buyer make sure to include your City and Zip Code

Paypal:[email protected]

·
Car is wrong wheel drive
2,764 Posts
so 900 for front and rear? any chance on making a front eliminator also?

·
Escaped
4,773 Posts
Woot.

Have any pics of the rear o2 housing?

·
K MAN
33 Posts
1. NickS VR4 - Front only
2. CoopKill
3. FeaRpb
4. Josevr4 (Front only)
5. Mlk2x1 (Both)

I'm in. When do you need you need me to PayPal?

·
GCtech Motorsports
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so 900 for front and rear? any chance on making a front eliminator also?
I could but im trying to keep it simple(that unless you really want of my units), now considering a 3sx front eliminator will work with my front header I figured why bother, that is unless 3sx eliminators has issues , but for what i seen only the rear eliminator has fitting issues.

·
Car is wrong wheel drive
2,764 Posts
Sounds good thanks

·
GCtech Motorsports
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How much improvement are you expecting to see with the rear manifold? I've always heard that it wasn't that bad to begin with.
Yes you are correct the rear manifold flows better , but it creates a lot of turbulence at the merging points thus reducing peak flow and manifold pressure.
Look at my header to start with is a 3-1 collector that takes turbulence off the table in a good 90% then long tubes(in comparsion with the stock unit) more air volume per runner. I expect 12-20hp increase we know until a dyno test is preformed.

·
Car is wrong wheel drive
2,764 Posts
Hmm pending when this finishes up I may be interested in a set.

·
?Mark
16,612 Posts
I am on the fence on the front one

·
There will be Blood!
1,235 Posts
1. NickS VR4 - Front only
2. CoopKill (Both)
3. FeaRpb (in for both)
4. Josevr4 (Front only)
5. Mlk2x1 (Both)

To get the discount for ten buyers is that ten units (front or rear) or sets (front and rear)? As of now there are 8 units spoken for...

·
GCtech Motorsports
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
To get the discount for ten buyers is that ten units (front or rear) or sets (front and rear)? As of now there are 8 units spoken for...
There 5 guys confirmed to get the discount for 10 buyers I would need to have 10 fronts and maybe I can cut it if I get 7-8 for the rear

TK

·
From KDM to JDM
3,059 Posts
question: a rear downpipe is being provided, i'm assuming because it changes the location of the rear turbo. how does this affect the oil pressure / oil drain lines, as well as the intercooler piping? how different is the location of the turbo relative to the stock location?

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.