Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gctech Front Tubular Manifold Replacement

5K views 59 replies 22 participants last post by  dbest671 
#1 · (Edited)
Okay for those interested I official begin the 3rd batch of my td04 OEM Replacement manifold GB.
Only the front unit will be sold in this GB if there is interest in the Rear/02 combo we can make a future GB on this.

Low angle merge collector
100% Tig Welded
304ss US made Stainless Steel
Ported matched runners

This is a 10 Manifold batch I have in stock and the price is 450usd shipped anywere in the United States

Paypal:gtconcepts@hotmail.com

Thank you

See less See more
#14 ·
I did not explain myself correct , this Gb is for the front manifolds only I would have a rear/o2 combo manifold GB if more than 5 people are interested but this will be for the rear/o2 deal only I would not sell front manifolds on that GB.
So if you intersted, you can buy the front manifold from this GB and you can get the rear/o2 combo after.

thanks

#15 ·
i understood that

but i dont want to have to wait months for a possible group buy and only have half a manifold kit if it never happens

already running a full dnp setup from manifolds to exhaust

just thought it might be time to freshen things up

also no possibility of a front o2 housing ?
i like things to match lol

#23 ·
Ok, mine doesn't have that brace? WHY? If it sags or cracks i'll flip. I already had to fix the flanges because they were not flat. I have already dealt with the garbage 3sx headers so please don't let me down.
Many parts are made and improved upon to create better products/versions. If this truly is a concern, you can always weld on a brace yourself.

#27 · (Edited)
Relax gentlemen, I added the support to give buyers a peace of mind , I had several asked to if it was possible to add extra support like the stock one, I told them it was not necessary that they could add if they wish, so this time I added the support to give those that have the feel is needed some peace of mind. :)

I stand behind my product I dont build shit! Pensky2thousand if my manifolds crank directly because of no support I would replace it :) simple as that.

The turbocharger is so light that really does not stress the manifold if it was thin guage I would be concerned but with .120" wall unless you were driving your car with broken engine mounts and the downpipe was hitting direct into the body causing stress on the turbo flange and vibration there is really no way these will crack ,that ofcourse defective material but I put this one to rest is Certified Stainless ;)

#29 · (Edited)
Excellent. I agree it feels solid as a brick shit house. I hung from it with all my weight while under the car and it does not move. I'm really glad to hear you stand behind your product. I love the materials you used. Same thing I would use.

I plan to have the car running in the next few weeks. I really don't think i'm going to have any issues. My DP bolted up like butter so I should be good. No prying or force was needed to get the headers,turbos or 02's to bolt up either.

Cheers and thanks for clarifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.