Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
AF Medic
1,229 Posts
Ok, mine doesn't have that brace? WHY? If it sags or cracks i'll flip. I already had to fix the flanges because they were not flat. I have already dealt with the garbage 3sx headers so please don't let me down.
Many parts are made and improved upon to create better products/versions. If this truly is a concern, you can always weld on a brace yourself.

·
AF Medic
1,229 Posts
I guess i'll have to. Just like I had to fix BOTH flanges because they didn't seal for shit......
Same here, I contacted him right away though and got a partial refund to cover the machine costs back then, he didn't give me any trouble with it.

·
GCtech Motorsports
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
Relax gentlemen, I added the support to give buyers a peace of mind , I had several asked to if it was possible to add extra support like the stock one, I told them it was not necessary that they could add if they wish, so this time I added the support to give those that have the feel is needed some peace of mind. :)

I stand behind my product I dont build shit! Pensky2thousand if my manifolds crank directly because of no support I would replace it :) simple as that.

The turbocharger is so light that really does not stress the manifold if it was thin guage I would be concerned but with .120" wall unless you were driving your car with broken engine mounts and the downpipe was hitting direct into the body causing stress on the turbo flange and vibration there is really no way these will crack ,that ofcourse defective material but I put this one to rest is Certified Stainless ;)

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Relax gentlemen, I added the support to give buyers a peace of mind , I had several asked to if it was possible to add extra support like the stock one, I told them it was not necessary that they could add if they wish, so this time I added the support to give those that have the feel is needed some peace of mind. :)

I stand behind my product I dont build shit! Pensky2thousand if my manifolds crank directly because of no support I would replace it :) simple as that.

The turbocharger is so light that really does not stress the manifold if it was thin guage I would be concerned but with .120" wall unless you were driving your car with broken engine mounts and the downpipe was hitting direct into the body causing stress on the turbo flange and vibration there is really no way these will crack ,that ofcourse defective material but I put this one to rest is Certified Stainless ;)

Excellent. I agree it feels solid as a brick shit house. I hung from it with all my weight while under the car and it does not move. I'm really glad to hear you stand behind your product. I love the materials you used. Same thing I would use.

I plan to have the car running in the next few weeks. I really don't think i'm going to have any issues. My DP bolted up like butter so I should be good. No prying or force was needed to get the headers,turbos or 02's to bolt up either.

Cheers and thanks for clarifying.

·
General & A/V Moderator
7,249 Posts
Does this have the recess for the doughnut that fits between the turbocharger and the manifold? Does not look like it in the pictures.

·
?Mark
16,578 Posts
Does this have the recess for the doughnut that fits between the turbocharger and the manifold? Does not look like it in the pictures.
Mine did not

·
GCtech Motorsports
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
you are killing me. when are you going to get these made?
Ahh those nice pieces indeed, I have a set build but had no downpipes and require the wastegate outlets to be welded I did not have to finished them if interested I can sell em to you cheap pm me for pictures

21 - 40 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.