Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
GCtech Motorsports
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now able to bring a great deal for those interested in replacing their non flowing ugly prone to cracks stock Manifold, I manage to build a 100% bolt on replacement with a high flowing new stainless steel tubular unit.

Features:
Low angles merge collector
304 US made Stainless Steel
Ported collector
Ported matched runners

If I get Five people to commit the price is 400usd (shipping will depend on location) UPS Ground

If I get Ten people to commit the price is 375usd (shipping will depend on location) UPS Ground

These will deliver 3-5 business days after payment thru paypal will need to quote shipping to each buyer make sure to include your City and Zip Code

Paypal:[email protected]

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
I've been waiting for them to get ready. They look awesome.

Count me in.

When do we PayPal you. After the 5 or 9 people?

Nick

·
GCtech Motorsports
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been waiting for them to get ready. They look awesome.

Count me in.

When do we PayPal you. After the 5 or 9 people?

Nick
Once there is Five people I give a day or two and close it to Five or keep it open to Ten if more commit

·
not enough time to fix...
1,504 Posts
Olle te salieron muy bien! Yo te compraria uno pero se me hace que hasta el otro ano, ya que tengo otras cosas que pagar. Suerte con la venta!

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
I'm running one of these and its a great product! Fits good and the welds are professional.

·
Stealth Like A Ninja
3,267 Posts
I know this might sound like a silly question to most but I am curious to what kind of advantage these have? I remember hearing that manifolds aren't really worth doing unless you have some serious turbo upgrades. Any chance there are some dyno numbers for comparing one setup with the same setup with just these changed?

I don't expect much but wonder if there is anything. If so I will be definitely interested in the future and glad I came across this thread now.

·
GCtech Motorsports
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
will it work with my dr650 billet turbos? does this include both front and rear exhaust manifolds?
These will work with any OEM based turbo so dr650 are not a problem, now the price is only for the front manifold only there was not much interest in both headers so I only Fabbed the front ones for now.

·
GCtech Motorsports
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I officially close this GB to Five buyers , please send me the information already request by PM so we can proceed with shipping.

1.-Nick
2.-KrnAznEP
3.-943KGT_VR4
4.-sincitystealth
5.-(buyer wanted to stay annonimous)

Thank you

PS: I would hold another GB for the same product 2nd week of January 2012

·
Escaped
4,778 Posts
Wrong time to setup this group buy Gil. I already am buying myself a big christmas present.

·
GCtech Motorsports
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wrong time to setup this group buy Gil. I already am buying myself a big christmas present.
Yeah you are right , I did wanted to have everything square at the shop before I could commit to fab these and set the GB that is why I only estimated Five Buyers therefore only Five headers were build.

·
Escaped
4,778 Posts
I am still interested in a front one. I just need the holidays to pass by.

17,408 Posts
hey Gil, I am super interested, but have a few questions.

1. It looks obvious, but I'm guessing that that the stock heat shield will in no way shape or form fit over this header?
2. These look super beefy, I guess this is .080 wall?
3. Is there any worry of melting anything in the area of this?
4. Would you recommend heat wrap.
5. What actual gains can we expect. Say on a DR750 setup running 22 PSI or so.
6. What is the ETA?

Thank you

1 - 20 of 192 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.