Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1961 - 1980 of 1995 Posts

·
Unpaid Member
547 Posts

·
Unpaid Member
547 Posts
Re: GB (now closed): Complete Keyless / Proximity Entry & Push Button Start System

Everyone that has not received their kit, send me a pm with your phone number (with country code for those of you outside the US) and email address. I will be communicating exclusively by those means for all shipping issues.

Only one person has contacted me so far. Is that it?

Sent from my Nexus 5

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Re: GB (now closed): Complete Keyless / Proximity Entry & Push Button Start System

I'd like to also mention that if anyone is still trying to get one of these kits, I'm putting mine up for sale as I don't know when I'll get another 3000GT/Stealth. PM me.

·
There will be Blood!
1,235 Posts

May be selling mine if anyone is interested. Running out of build money, or the build is running me oit of money!

·
Registered
421 Posts

new owner of a push button keyless entry system

I bought a car installed with this from D.I.P.

http://www.3si.org/forum/f25/gb-now-closed-complete-keyless-proximity-entry-push-button-start-system-541876/

I would like to do one of two things:

1. disable the alarm from chirping upon unlock and lock (though it would be nice if if made noise when the alarm went off)

2. remove the system entirely and revert to stock

All the videos are set to private and I cant watch them. I dont see any documents or anything.

Could someone please provide me with information on how to do this two things?

You can attach a link, doc, or video to a message here or email it to me at [email protected]

Thanks so much,

Nate

·
Registered
421 Posts

anyone?

·
Registered
421 Posts

yea I looked at it. Doesnt say anything about disabling chirp on arm disarm. Just says install siren or not. Also says if you dont want siren you wont have alarm. Obviously not what im looking to do. The documents didnt help.

Does anyone know how to keep alarm but not chirp on unlock/lock?
Or have uninstall tutorial or instructions?

·
YOUS TROOOLLLLLIN'!
1,978 Posts

yea I looked at it. Doesnt say anything about disabling chirp on arm disarm. Just says install siren or not. Also says if you dont want siren you wont have alarm. Obviously not what im looking to do. The documents didnt help.

Does anyone know how to keep alarm but not chirp on unlock/lock?
Or have uninstall tutorial or instructions?
Removal I'd assume would just be reverse install directions? Is there something I'm missing there?

I'd bet you that advance keys has more info about disabling the chirp/alarm than we will here.

·
JNS Engineering
2,502 Posts

Removal I'd assume would just be reverse install directions? Is there something I'm missing there?

I'd bet you that advance keys has more info about disabling the chirp/alarm than we will here.
Note that the advanced keys documentation is also on Inteldsign's google drive

·
Registered
421 Posts

thanks I found it. im not sure where this is mounting or I would track it down. But also Im not sure how to convert jp4 output to oem (horn alarm only), no chirps or beeps on arm disarm. I would just disconnect the siren but I might have to change something else to revert back to oem.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts

I'd sell mine. BNIB only opened for inspection and pictures, haven't gotten around to installing it due to this build taking f-o-r-e-v-e-r....

I'll let it go for the $400 it cost me plus shipping.

Edit:
I did check all the harnesses with a multimeter the other day for someone else who was interested. All harness checked out ok, no loose/bad connections

·
Registered
62 Posts

I'd sell mine. BNIB only opened for inspection and pictures, haven't gotten around to installing it due to this build taking f-o-r-e-v-e-r....

I'll let it go for the $400 it cost me plus shipping.

Edit:
I did check all the harnesses with a multimeter the other day for someone else who was interested. All harness checked out ok, no loose/bad connections
Sent you a pm.

·
Registered
2 Posts

I just joined the forum.. But I've heard of these kits. A buddy of mine had it equipped on his VR4 but sold the car along with it, before I could get my hands on it. Lobo is this still for sale?

·
Premium Member
120 Posts

Looking for a kit if anyone is selling theirs. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts

Mickey got mine.

1961 - 1980 of 1995 Posts