Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1981 - 1995 of 1995 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Re: GB (now closed): Complete Keyless / Proximity Entry & Push Button Start System

Anyone happen to use a different push start button with success?

Honestly, the one in the kit seems low quality and mine is already starting to fade off with lettering and background with very little use in the past months.

Looking for options to replace this button.

·
Fear the Reaper!
2,300 Posts
Re: GB (now closed): Complete Keyless / Proximity Entry & Push Button Start System

Question, I have one of these kits, can I use the trunk release button to open the hardtop on my spyder instead?

·
Unpaid Member
547 Posts

Question, I have one of these kits, can I use the trunk release button to open the hardtop on my spyder instead?
That's a pretty cool idea. Makes me wonder if you added the window mod from AK, could you make the hardtop close? You should probably talk to JimVR4 to see if it's possible. I don't have any schematics for the Spyder.

Sent from my LG V10

·
Premium Member
243 Posts

Anyone selling one of these kits? PM me.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts

I have one brand new, never installed. I may have it for sale in the spring, once i decide what i am doing with the car.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Awesome. Keep me updated. Thank you.

I have one brand new, never installed. I may have it for sale in the spring, once i decide what i am doing with the car.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,349 Posts

If you want one I have one that was half installed for 250. I might be missing one of the rfid cards. Idk maybe I can find it.

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Sounds good. Will it still work with just one RFID card? I don't even know how this works. The pics never loaded nor did the video.

If you want one I have one that was half installed for 250. I might be missing one of the rfid cards. Idk maybe I can find it.

1981 - 1995 of 1995 Posts