Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
davey magic!!
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need to order at least 5 sets of each to make this happen. price will be $850 shipped per set for the tcase housings. 6 speed billet end covers. if you plan on drag racing.. you want one of these or really wish you had one after its too late!! if we can do 5 we can do $1250 each shipped! if you choose for us to assemble your tcase/endcover bought in the group buy labor will be $250, which is $50 off normal pricing.

I will buy the first set to start this off for one of my customers

1. my923ksl (david)
2. mike vincent

1.j cho

and the endcovers

·
Registered
397 Posts
Im in for the 18 spline 5speed tcase front and mid section and install as long as I can save that much b4 the group buy is over. Ill keep posted.

·
Registered
216 Posts
my buddy wants in for the 6 speed billet end case but he doesn't have a 3si account.

list him as J. Cho please.

·
Premium Member
3,226 Posts
When would we need to pay? I'm a little strapped for cash right now as it's all going to Ray already this friday for tuning:p But I'm going to want a 6 speed end case. Does this replace the need for that other brace you sell/weld into transmissions? Or does that weld elsewhere in the case?

·
davey magic!!
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my buddy wants in for the 6 speed billet end case but he doesn't have a 3si account.

list him as J. Cho please.
No problem
When would we need to pay? I'm a little strapped for cash right now as it's all going to Ray already this friday for tuning:p But I'm going to want a 6 speed end case. Does this replace the need for that other brace you sell/weld into transmissions? Or does that weld elsewhere in the case?
Until I get 5 buyers for each, this does not replace the need for the bellhousing brace
Do they make an end cover for the 5spd?
No end cover for the 5spd

·
Registered
166 Posts
Maybe I'm just overtired, but the above wording seems confusing. How much is just a 6 speed billet end cover? And would this replace the need for the bellhousing brace?

·
Car is wrong wheel drive
2,764 Posts
1250 for the billet endcase and no it doesn't replace the need for a bell housing brace.

·
Premium Member
3,226 Posts
If everything goes well tomorrow I'll add my name to the list. I'll also want the other brace that welds in. I forgot all about my credit card:D

Does anyone have any general install instructions for these? Is it worth installing without doing a tranny build at the same time? My car has 58k original miles on it and shifts fine. Someday I was going to have jackstransmissions do a full bulid on it and do these braces at the same time. But maybe I should just pull the tranny again (ughhhh) and put these in first and avoid the risk.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.