Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Professional Tool
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hola. I saw a thread with the reverse white faced gauges about a week ago. DO they make them for the SOHC models? All of them that I have seen have been for the DOHC's. I was also looking to do some custom interior work. Anyone have some pictures of their custom work so I could some different idea's?

Regards,
Sean

·
Registered
584 Posts
I do not believe they make gauges specifically for sohc. Im not sure what your speedo and tach go up to. On a dohc speedo is 160 and tach is 9k redline is 7k. If your tach and speedo are the same I dont see why you couldnt use Dohc gauges. I think your tach is different tho. Maybe you could get it recalibrated or something.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I would think that your tach would be off by 1k rpms. If you used the dohc gauges obviously the redline would be wrong. I know this has been dicussed before somewhere. Do a search you'll probaly find what you're looking for.

·
Registered
584 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Thanks :) Yea I just recently bought a 6 pc gauge set off of ebay for $40. Just finished installing them 2 days ago.

Attachments

·
Professional Tool
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That looks damn nice. I think I will buy the DOHC gauges and the accompanying gauges. I was thinking rather then build up a SOHC, that I should just go ahead and do a swap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.