Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale:

1 automter boost gauge #4703
brand new in box never been used
it has vacum and 30psi
its carbon fiber with yellow numbers

1 automter dual gauge pod
no box, but brand new never used

If you want either one make me an offer on either or both.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$35

$30 is fine. Include $5 for shipping. So the total is $35. I just paid a total of $40 for it but now I have no use for it. Email me, [email protected]

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok

Starfish-
Money is supposed to be on its way. If he doesnt come through I will let you know.

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Hey not to get into your thread but I really would like the carbon fiber one... I have the silver faced one myself... anyone who buys this CF one and who would rather have the silver faced one, I'll trade with ya, straight trade.

unvme... that actually could help ya... if someone wants the silver one instead, they just pay you, I ship them the silver one and you ship me the CF one... if this is not OK I'll delete this response, let me know!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jeremy

Thats fine with me. It doesnt matter to me who ends up with the gauge. If it ends up both of us benefit than even better. Why not just buy the gauge from me and then sell yours? Like I said, if you find someone who wants your gauge then they can pay me and Ill send you my gauge. However is easiest to do.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
boost gauge

OK, Im pretty sure the gauge pod is sold. Is anyone interested in the boost gauge?

·
Registered
177 Posts
i have a boost gauge too, but it doesnt fit any of the pods i have, what size is your gauge, how much are you asking for the guage, is it any speacialy kind of guage, is it lighted, etc
emaill me at [email protected]
Brice

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
make me an offer

Its Autometer #4703. Its 2 1/16". It isnt lighted. It is carbon fiber with yellow numbers. If you want it make an offer. It is brand new in the box and never been used. It was $60 with shipping when I got it.

·
Registered
177 Posts
30, u pay shipping; through paypal

·
Registered
177 Posts
i live in morristown nj, and can pick it up, so how about 25 without shipping

·
Registered
177 Posts
damn, if i get more ill get back to you, got an email?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts