Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, My name is Chris and I have a 98 Galant, I come here inviting all the florida members to a club meet between The Galant Center.com Club 3G (eclipse) and your club. We are looking at dates in January for a saturday, not sure on which. We plan on having it at the Florida Mall in Orlando. Orlando is the central point for most everyone in florida. As far as time goes, We havent decided that but we would like to have feedback from people who would like to come. Just to hangout and see everyones cars. A mini Mitsubishi (and of coarse Stealth owners) Club meet. I have only been a member here for about a day but it seems like you have a great site going, with lots of very nice cars! I had a chance to check out a few cars in the "car of the month" section and they are very nice. My best friend's brother has I believe a 95 or 96 3KGT, I really liked it, except he lives in Cali now lol. Right now we only have about 10 people that I know of, but hopefully with this club we can have several more. Once I get more information, I will post it at all the club sites, feel free to PM me if you would like more info as it is available.

Also if your car is stock, you are invited, its not just for "hooked up" cars, and if it was, I would be sitting at home :D I have a bone stock car, just a cd player and eq, and probably a weapon-r filter, but its more just to meet people and learn about there cars.Thank you and look forward to meeting some of you and seeing your cars.

·
Registered
567 Posts
ok im not going to miss this meet. i have missed every other one but i refuse not to this time. keep me in touch and ill get ahold of other 3/s members from around here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Huey, thanks for responding. It should be pretty tyte have 3 mitsubishi car clubs coming together. Hopefully you can get more 3Si guys to show up. I believe Blacbird (I dont know his name) also plans on coming. I am going to go to the 3g eclipse board now and see how many people are interested. I know you we have atleast one from there but I think we should be able to get more!

Right now we have 3-4 galants going, hopefully I can get some more.

·
BFA
1,180 Posts
Please try to have it by the 17th!!!

I'm up in Jax, but I'd go down there if I'm still in town. I am supposed to leave for a 6 month cruise on the 17th of Jan, so if you have it before then, I'll show up. Keep us posted

·
Member# 2310
2,638 Posts
I'll try my best to make it. I'd suggest having a 2 weeks or more notice so everyone can make plans. Most of us around here have jobs and women to take care of.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Please try to have it by the 17th!!!

Yes I am trying to come up with dates...I want to give everyone atleast a month notice! I have a job too so I need to request that day off. I will be coming from the south, I am down near west palm. I am glad to see you good turnout of people that want to go. As far as saturdays go in January:
Jan 5th
Jan 12th
Jan 19th
Jan 26th

Anyone have any preference? I know we had one person that would prefer it be before the 17th...so maybe the 12th? What does everyone think about that day? I will post on Club 3G and also TGC, get some responses.

Also does anyone know if we need to contact the mall? Or can we all just to the back far end of the parking lot and stay in our own section? This is the first meet I have participated in. Thanks 3Si!!
:D

·
Registered
957 Posts
I see! So you cant go to the Daytona meet, but you can go to this one?!?! lol j/k ;)

Seriously tho, will you have your car still?

·
Member# 2310
2,638 Posts
Contact the mall I don't think so. It's so big and the parking lot goes all the way around it I don't think anyone will mind. Someone needs to go out and find the most deserted part of it is though so we don't take people who want to shop parking spaces.

Right now I have no job so any date is good with me. But hopefully I'll have one by then so I can have money.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Stealthy 3000gt said:
I see! So you cant go to the Daytona meet, but you can go to this one?!?! lol j/k ;)

Seriously tho, will you have your car still?
lol you are a dumbass :), I should have my car, I'm thinking about keeping her will see ;) are you going? I would love to drive up there with "princess" :D..

·
Registered
957 Posts
Jimmy, we'll see :)

Bstnsportsfan, you mind if a Supra goes :D If not I'll try to catch a ride with Jimmy

Marshall, Have you heard from that chick you met in Daytona? I didnt see her at Hot Import Nights. (BTW that was a total waste of money. I didnt go to see a honda show :rolleyes: )

·
Registered
567 Posts
cool marshall im glad it got to you.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Stealthy 3000gt said:
Jimmy, we'll see :)

Bstnsportsfan, you mind if a Supra goes :D If not I'll try to catch a ride with Jimmy

Marshall, Have you heard from that chick you met in Daytona? I didnt see her at Hot Import Nights. (BTW that was a total waste of money. I didnt go to see a honda show :rolleyes: )
LOL you where there? you should have call me I was there... my buddy got a phone number from one of the models :D

·
Member# 2310
2,638 Posts
there are no more gathering stickies just post it in the gatherings forum forget it I will.

·
Bass Model
539 Posts
Post the date and Iwill attend. I would prefer at least a 2 week notice so I can take the day off of work.

·
Registered
772 Posts
I'll definately be there......but where the hell is the Florida Mall? I'm only familiar with the UCF oviedo area.......with my luck its probably in oviedo.:D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts