Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to give a huge plus for g8rbob...

with all the recent problems we've had with people getting ripped off and such Bob was kind enough to call me numerous times to take care of our transaction. I purchased a set of Intrax springs and he told me, over the phone, their exact condition and all the details he could think of. The shipping transaction went smoothly and he held on to my cashiers check, without cashing it, until I let him know that I had recieved the springs and I was completely satisfied with him.

·
Wild & Wacky Meerkat
1,599 Posts
I too have to commend Bob on Great Ecommerce ettiquette.

I picked up a set of old tires from him, that he did not need anymore. We talked via email, then arranged to have them sent out to me, and I cross sent him my check at the same time after we had spoke on the phone for a few minutes.

I look forward to meeting him in person some day!

PLUS, the tires came in, wrapped extremely well. I CANNOT imagine ANYONE packing tires better for UPS travel. Not even Tirerack. The tires themselves were just as he described, and I'm looking forward to having them mounted RIGHT after work tomorrow.

Thanks Bob!!

Elton

·
Registered
158 Posts
gr8bob

What??? Man I ain't buying anything from him again. First he made me drive 1hr to his house then when I got there, he tried to kill me with his car going 100+mph taking corners and stuff. No thanks I am still having nightmares!!!

J/K bob :D:D

Thanks for the exhaust and the ride. Awesome car!!! Let me know when i can come pick up the wing :D:D

Sam,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts