Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was turning in front of me (I was in Chelle's car), and I catch up, and drive past, wanting to look at the car- didn't see who was in it.

Well, the Red 95ish SL starts speeding up... I was in 3rd- doing like 45-50... I start dropping it a little, easing into it- by the time they have gotten ahead of me, I'm doing like 70-75... I leave it in third of course, and as I blow by... I notice two... ahem... attractive young blondes.

Were I unmarried this cat and mouse would have gone on for quite some time- chicks (totally hot ones at that) in a nice car- willing to play... NEVER happened to me when I was single!

Just thought I'd let you guys know- some hotties drive 3/S's... a few actually race.

But if you see a hottie chick driving a black 1st Gen VR4 in Tulsa- don't rev- she'll rev back oh yes! But then when you launch- she'll have her tounge sticking out and let you feel the racer's equivelent of blue balls.

·
Registered
353 Posts
mustve been a beautiful sight. turns me on when i see a cute girl driving a fast car.:dodge:

·
Registered
353 Posts
ya sick bastard, LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.