1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
:eek2: can I get the friend price?

·
Registered
9,645 Posts
you should make door sill pieces that say 3000GT VR-R and Sl and stuff like that in brushed aluminum. that fit over or under the plastic panel. if it fits under the panel have cutouts in the plastic so you can see it.

·
Banned
12,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oops, I guess I posted that before I finished what I was saying. Anyways, it comes with the grilles, lighted door panel inserts, and the lower door trim. I am looking into making someting for the sill panels, but the only problem is molding something into the plastic panel. It would be easier if I could just make a full replacement, but there is too many different angles and curves to account for. I will send you a PM Brian if you are interested

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
shiver, supermac has those. I have a pair on my car

·
Ero Sennin
290 Posts
sills we perfect with that package man, go for it

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
they would

Attachments

·
I love the 1st gens..
2,282 Posts
Hey smokinvr-4.. i really want to buy the doorkit.. the only thing is for the text i would love to have it done in the alpine logo. The 5 slashes and then the Alpine text. Is this possible? Please let me know.

my email is [email protected] .. if you wanna talk through email instead just let me know cause i have a few other idea's. Thanks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
on the door panel that says VR4 or 3000gt or whatever (not the sill, the one that replaces the leather piece inside) could you have it be a solid piece of aluminum instead of saying anything? no cutout at all?

·
Registered
40 Posts
yeah i think that'd look classier, thats a good deal too with that much off. i wont get them until i get my new vr4 in a few weeks, in the middle of selling my stealth right now, but perhaps for a christmas present.
Also, can u make a kit that is all aluminum that would replace all the door trim you already have, the center console around the shitfer and up and around the radio, then around the gauges about it, and replace that surround behind the steering wheel that surrounds the gauge cluster? any idea on price for all of that? id rather buy a kit i know'll be quality and all solid aluminum from one guy than trying to mix a few different kits because thats all i could find. Thanks

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.