Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I get a full a-pillar pod replacement at?

THANKS!!

·
Damn Money Pit!!!
1,796 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, I'd check it out if their website was working properly...cannot access A-pillar information....:(

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
hmmm, yea, none of the links on that page seem to work. it said something about the site being under construction though. if i am not mistaken, that site sells the pods made by omnip_1 here on the board. i have never seen that site before but i see that they have rear hatches listed there and also canter dash pods and i think also carrying those products (that omnip also has been working on) is just too big of a coincidence to be someone else's stuff. do a search for omnip_1 and give him a pm, i am sure he can hook you up;)

by the way, that is quite the stable of mitsu's you got there:bigthumb:

·
Damn Money Pit!!!
1,796 Posts
it is omnips/highway515 website! Together they make impac-aero!!!

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
it is omnips/highway515 website! Together they make impac-aero!!!
lol, that sounded funny for some reason. i pictured them jumping up in the air and transforming into one like on the old transformer cartoons:p .

that is what i assumed though because who else has those parts? i saw the hatch on the site (as i said before though, i could not access the link) so does that mean it is finished and ready for sale? i will be checking back there frequently.

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
also i just thought i would ask in case you know, it says manifolds or something under turbo accesories, are those td05 manifolds and if so do you know the price?

·
Damn Money Pit!!!
1,796 Posts
no clue! You could always contact them!!!

·
3.2.1.....Go!
2,372 Posts
I got my full pillar replacement from omnip_1 and am very satisfied. I have yet to use both pods as I am still waiting on my EGT gaauge to come in, but went ahead and installed anyway. Here is a pic.

Pillar Pod

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quick VR-4,
Very nice!!! So how much did that run you? And is that a TRUE A-pillar replacement? I've seen some that you have to cut into your stock A-pillar to make it work.

THANKS!

·
Damn Money Pit!!!
1,796 Posts
If I remember correctly mine ran me $150 shipped! 52mm x 3 guage pod!!! You have to remove the stock a-pillar before installing this. You don't just cover it up! It's very nice!!! I like mine a lot!

·
3.2.1.....Go!
2,372 Posts
Pic is all yours. I feel that is the least I could do since you were the one that made it possible. I would recommend this to anyone because it really does look awesome. It comes unfinished and omnip_1 even gave me instructions on how to match it up to the factory interior.

It is a full pillar replacement that requires no modification to the factory pillar. I think mine was around $150, but well worth it when compared to the alternatives.

Great Product!!!

·
Damn Money Pit!!!
1,796 Posts
Quick VR-4 said:
Pic is all yours. I feel that is the least I could do since you were the one that made it possible. I would recommend this to anyone because it really does look awesome. It comes unfinished and omnip_1 even gave me instructions on how to match it up to the factory interior.

It is a full pillar replacement that requires no modification to the factory pillar. I think mine was around $150, but well worth it when compared to the alternatives.

Great Product!!!
Ditto cept I got all my help from Highway515!!!

Attachments

·
Jordan
3,031 Posts
i need a full one. My a-pillar goes about half way back, and then you can see my steel frame. Either that or i need to hit up a junk yard and cut a different a-pillar ad stick it on.

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
IF I ever install my re-covered a pillars, I will have both apillars and bpillars available for sale from my 91 Stealth TT. My pillars are white colored. (kind of a dingy white now) but everything is in good shape.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.