Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
racing is war
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK well matt and myself took my car oput this morning and it ran a little funny it was alm like a slight miss then it was popping liek it was runnign ruch we ran around a whiel it seemed to disaapear . Tonight i leave his house and drive to mien about 2 blocks away. I push cluth in pullin in the car stalls i put it in gear release cluth it running again push it in again to pull in garage it stalls. Try to crack it it just turns over let sit a min tries to start then turns over. But if i push the accelarator while i turn key it starts and runs but if i let off gas it just cuts off can drive around but as soon as i let off gas it dies. I got my opinion but I would liek to hear some others befor i start tearing it apart.

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
fuel pump
fuel pump relay
injectors
fuel pressure regulator
fuel sylnoid

I bet this is the same problem you have been having. It just went to the next level (which makes it easier for us to fix)

See ya tomorrow

·
racing is war
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey matt call me or drive over to my house when u get up this morning actually aftaer talking to doug he confirmed what i though that is prob not a fuel prob. Thinking the IAC is closed shut and when i give ti gas to crank it i am opening the throttle plateand actually letting air in to get it running

1 - 3 of 3 Posts