Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where i can find a cheap fuel pressure guage that will mount in an a-pillar pod? Obviously I don't want one designed to be mounted outside the vehicle, but rather an elctronic one. Thanks.

.jon

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I gave you a response on the 60mm Greddy which is an electronic peakhold/warning gauge. I assume this was too expensive.

The Greddy 52 mm is electronic also but does not have the peak hold/warning function. It lists for $188. There is currently a 28% off anything Greddy buy running at- www.groupbuycenter.com. So you'd be looking at $135.36 plus probably $7 shipping.

I believe Autometer also makes an electronic gauge in 2 & 1/16 (nominally the same as 52mm). Check their website and see if they have what you need -www.autometer.com. If so it will probably be about as cheap as you're going to get for an electronic fuel pressure gauge. You can buy Autometer products in all kinds of places if you don't know any try- www.summitracing.com.

Chris
1994 VR4

·
Senior Fanatic
6,011 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info guys!
(i'm looking at the greddy group buy right now)

Also - the price on the greddy guage, does that include the sender?

Jeff - what brand is that fuel pressure guage? Autometer? Or is the sender just autometer?

.jon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts