Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else hear have any problems with there fuel gauge once they removed there instrument cluster and put it back in? Mine just reads all over the place it works like shit.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Explain more of the problem.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I took out my instrement cluster(gauges) to remove a couple light balls and once I put my gauges back in the stupid fuel gauge just jumps all over the place. I doenst read properly.

·
Registered
434 Posts
what do you mean you took them out to change the bulbs.
Did you just take off the face or take out the whole assembly? How long ago did you take out the guage? Did it do anything before this or was it just normal?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You have to take out the entire gague set up. Unplug it and remove the entire thing before you can gert at the bulbs. There was nothing wrong with it before I did this. The gague worked fine.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Well the only thing I know is if the guage was checked recently then give the guage some time to reset itself. I know that the guage will reset itself after some time but I don't know how long. If it has been a while then you should double check your work and see if anything was done wrong. Do a search and see if anyone else had this problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.