Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*Pictures* FS: two 17in. 1994 vr4 rims and 3 stock rotors

i have two vr4 rims up for sale without tires on them. the rims are in great condition for their age and i will have pictures up of them in a little while. also i have three stock rotors for the car. the reason for this is because when i hit a curb the back left rotor bent so i decided to go with aftermarket rotors all around. let me know if you are interested.

http://link.freepichosting.com/image.cgi/13595/0.jpg?x=600&y=400 first rim
http://link.freepichosting.com/image.cgi/13600/0.jpg?x=600&y=400 second rim
http://link.freepichosting.com/image.cgi/13597/0.jpg?x=600&y=400 tire tread

not the best of pictures but better than nothing. the last one is to show how much tread is on the tires which is around 60% i think. very good tires...bridgestone potenzas. the rims look perfect from 5 feet away but there are some scratches on the edges that are pretty hard to see so i don't see how it really matters...just thought i should mention this though. the rims are perfect as far as bends and i have been driving on them for about a year. so in other words they are in great condition.

·
'94 3000GT original owner
1,610 Posts
Are the rims chrome or painted silver? I'm looking for a silver one......maybe two if the price is right.

Bob

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rims are chrome....

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
from a dealership brand new they quoted me $575 each rim but i don't expect to get anything near that much. i'm not sure what to ask for them just give me a reasonable offer. also i might keep the tires on them if someone will pay me enough money for the tires. they cost me $320 brand new for each tire and they have about 50% tread left. they are potenzas and i can get the specific model number if anyone is interested

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ttt

·
Large Member
6,163 Posts
give us an idea of whats too low for those rims..

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i should be able to get more than $200 for each rim...

·
Registered
106 Posts
jandoaudio

$450 for 4 of these wheels? That was probably a once in a life time type deal. These are chrome 17" wheels. If I sold all four of mine I wouldnt want any less then $800-900, So I think what he is asking, $400 for two is an awsome deal. Dont whine about how its to much, its what they are worth! So If you dont have the cash move on, dont tell him he wont get that. hrusky17 good luck selling those wheels I hope you get more then $400 for both!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
JPV5414, thanks for those inspiring words.

jandoaudio, i think you must be mistaken. these rims do not sell for that cheap and they are also hard to find. if i can't get at least $200 for each rim i'm just not going to be selling them. and on a side note good luck trying to find some for a better price because i doubt you will be able to.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey! thanks for ruining my thread asshole!

·
In charge
1,814 Posts
I don't know who the asshole is and I dont care. Your thread is not ruined. I'm just waiting to see some pics and I'll probably make an offer accordingly.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)

not the best of pictures but better than nothing. the last one is to show how much tread is on the tires which is around 60% i think. very good tires...bridgestone potenzas. the rims look perfect from 5 feet away but there are some scratches on the edges that are pretty hard to see so i don't see how it really matters...just thought i should mention this though. the rims are perfect as far as bends and i have been driving on them for about a year. so in other words they are in great condition.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
in the first picture there is a scrape in the chrome towards the center which is kind of hard to see...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.