Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
baron of isosceles
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey

I've got a Sony Xlpode Deck, complete with the Active Black Panel..the model # is M600...I can't find the specs anywhere on the 'net, I know it's got everything, CD-TEXT, 50x4, 2 displayes, wireless remote, you name it.

No idea on what to ask, so make an offer, and we'll go from there.

email me at [email protected] or [email protected].

Thanks

Tyler

·
Registered
167 Posts
i dont think there is a CDX-M600 series. there is a CDX-M610 and that runs at $250 brand new with warrenty and all that good junk. so i wont pay $200 for a used one

·
baron of isosceles
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, i don't think it's quite fair to ask 100 for a deck that went for more than that little over a year or so ago...i think it's worht more than 100, but that's just me.

Tyler

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Do u have any pics of it...is it the flip down face! If it is...and in excellent condition...I would buy for 150!

·
baron of isosceles
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pics...no...yes, it is the flip down...this is from the sony site, it's the m610, but it's virtually the same.

For me to post pics, i'd have to buy a roll of film and use it all...maybe that's not such a bad idea, i'll take pics of the TV in my car too...i'll see how much interest there is first.

Tyler

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Let me know .....Im going to be buying one this week. If your willing to take 150....they do have this model on EBAY for 240 new in the box....However I want only if the screen is free of scratches, and in perfect working condition. Thanks

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Well after talking to a few guys on EBAY....I may have one already. Ill let u know....

·
Registered
177 Posts
i have 130, dont think i can get more than that for a week or two

·
Registered
160 Posts
I don't think so...

I don't think thats a reasonable deal...
specially with electronics...
I would pay a little bit more and get full warranty.
Just an advice...
jejejeje.
I think 100-125 would be fair..
I don't pay more than half its original price...

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Did the deck sell yet...Im still in the market..I see them on ebay for between 200-225 new. I need one for my car..looking to go around 150 delivered if its mint and in perfect working condition.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I'm a past owner of one of the higher model Sony Xplod and I wouldn't suggest it. Cd's skip on the slightest bump, and if you have a decent subwoofer set-up, it will cause it to skip. Just my 2cents. If you're going for the look though, I'd say go for it. They are easy to work and look great. Sony is working on a new Xplod that is supposed to be skip-free in about a year or two.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
yeah I have one now in my 3000, but want one for my stealth....I have had some skipping problems...but not to bad. Guys that installed it did a nice job!

·
Registered
177 Posts
what deck would u recomend around that class or price that is better. Though u have to love the looks but what is better?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts