Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've picked up a '92 gen1 Z16A JDM GTO Twin Turbo to part out. It went for a bit of a swim (in fresh water) and therefore was written off by the insurance company, and cannot be put back on the road in NZ (so please don't tell me that it's too good to part out).

Parts spoken for:
- Engine, loom, ECU, air filter/adapter/MAF
- Transmission, shifter cables, shifter, clutch hydraulics
- Front and rear suspension complete
- Front and rear brakes
- Front and rear subframes/rear diff
- Wheels
- Exhaust
- Snake eyes

Parts pending sale:
- Rear tail lamps including centre garnish
- Front fogs
- Folding mirrors
- Front and rear bumpers, front turn signal lamps
- Steering wheel

All other parts are available, including ABS parts, intercoolers, interior parts etc

Large parts such as bumpers, panels, seats probably not able to be sent to the US.

·
die die die!!
5,600 Posts
i might take the driver’s side tail light. as in the one in the back right if you’re sitting in the car. but i understand that you may not want to split them. post up, let me know please.

also, hit me with a price to 65201, which is missouri

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Parts pending sale:
- Rear tail lamps including centre garnish
i might take the driver’s side tail light. as in the one in the back right if you’re sitting in the car. but i understand that you may not want to split them. post up, let me know please.

also, hit me with a price to 65201, which is missouri
If the sale of the rear tails falls through I'll let you know.

·
Money pit owner.
2,605 Posts
is climate control system "celcius"? if so I'm interested in that as long as it still works after the swim.
Rubber intercooler hoses available?
Does it have the front plastic ducting that diverts air to the front brakes? MK1 GTO standard accessory https://3swarehouse.com/front-brake-cooling-plates-sale/

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes climate control is in celsius... literally the U.S. is the only country that uses fahrenheit.

yes intercooler rubber pipes will be available. I will have to check for the ducting to the brakes - though as I'll be swapping the front suspension into my Diamante, they'll probably make their way over too.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The eagle has finally landed! Apologies to all for the delay. Hopefully can start getting parts stripped and sent out this week.

·
Show me your twins
1,157 Posts
How much for the chrome GTO door sills? Are they OEM?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts