Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greddy/3sx FMIC with piping, t bolts, silicone couplers. Ran this for the last several years only about 10k on it. Holds boost fine, no leaks. Piping was Powder coated black and has some scratches but hardly any can be noticed once installed. Kit fits very well and I made 400awhp on 3sx's Dyno repeatedly with no heat soak. Bungs welded in near the turbos for balance tube or port for gauges. Asking 750 local pick up preffered, will ship at buyers expense.

Attachments

·
One fix at a time
7,762 Posts
If you can package it up for yourself, then you're probably looking at $70-80 on shipping alone no materials. They're just big and heavy packages. A set of heads in a smaller package costs me that much to ship due to the weight(60+ lbs).

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you can package it up for yourself, then you're probably looking at $70-80 on shipping alone no materials. They're just big and heavy packages. A set of heads in a smaller package costs me that much to ship due to the weight(60+ lbs).
I was quoted $350 from NC to Arizona cheapest available. Its in the smallest box I can get it in with the piping and core. unless someone is crazy enough to pay that for shipping, Im not going through the hassle.

·
Registered
730 Posts
nice price sucks with shipping thou. I know when I sold and shipped mine it was around the 60/70 dollar range and was a pain to ship it and package it all together I think I spilt mine into 2 boxes to ship glws

1 - 20 of 25 Posts