Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· One fix at a time
9,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve never seen the guy that makes these post them on the forums just on the FB groups. This is a set of used black powdercoated aluminum diamond plate floor mats. They’re laser cut and bent. The owner got some restoration floor mats $200+ from the Spyder groups and no longer needs these.

Price is $150 plus shipping.

· One fix at a time
9,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have a stealth but these decals looks like a sticker so i can just rip it off but any idea on weight? I wanna calculate the shipping costs.
They're an aluminum insert it looks like so a little more than a decal but still a removable type insert. There's adhesive and a hard foam backing it looks like. I can get some pictures if you like. The weight is 4 lbs 10 oz just for the mats themselves. I don't have any boxes long enough except for an oversized 36"x24"x4" box since everything at 24" long is too short. It needs to be 30" long and 22" wide 4" tall to fit these mats. I checked on shipping for a guy one state over and it was $21 so I don't expect it to cost more than $30-35 within the lower 48 states.

· Registered
1997 3000gt SOHC
80 Posts
As long as it comes out I couldn't care less I will just spray paint it, but I'm very interested in buying this, I should have the money in a few days here, and by any chance would you be willing to go down to $125 before shipping?

· One fix at a time
9,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As long as it comes out I couldn't care less I will just spray paint it, but I'm very interested in buying this, I should have the money in a few days here, and by any chance would you be willing to go down to $125 before shipping?
There's one guy that already offered $120 and the owner turned it down. I've got one other person about three hours away wanting to buy them for $140 plus shipping come Friday so it depends if he comes through or not. That's the lowest price it's at right now. I'm trying to help the customer re-cooperate some funds from his 20T build.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts