Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

FS: Billet TD04 "3SXecutioners V2" Turbos

5K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  sean.irwin 
#1 ·
Available for sale is a pair of billet TD04 (bolt-on / stock frame) turbos from 3SX. These were purchased brand new and only have 250 miles of usage. I installed them onto a friend/client's VR-4, but unfortunately, a Prius taxi (of all things...) ran a red light resulting in a total loss. List price is $3k+ and asking price is $2600 shipped to the continental 48 states with PayPal fees + insurance included.

The rundown: These are essentially 3SX's version of DR750 V2 turbos. Compressor is 20T-sized paired with a 9-blade HL turbine. Fire ring is also retained i.e. no porting

Condition: Because of the nature of the accident, the front-right of the car was smashed-in causing that entire area to be compressed. As a result, the front turbo has a good amount of marks from the obliterated PS fan pressing against it. The punctured cooling system somehow sprayed the rear turbo area, and as a result, it has a good amount of surface rust. I have no doubt that they can be cleaned up, but I only wiped them down (no chemical solutions or material used) so that the new owner can approach it to his or her liking. There was no loss of oil or exposure to the elements. I actually submitted a sample for UOA with Blackstone prior to the installation, and everything was fine; drained oil (M1 15W-50) was still clean and fresh.

Disclaimers: You will need to transfer or acquire new studs or bolts for installation. Because I was working with a bent and twisted frame, I undid the band clamps for removal. Upon doing this, I discovered that the dowel pins were eliminated, so I only eyeballed the alignment. You may need to clock them slightly for your desired fitment. Lastly, the return lines will be removed prior to packaging for shipment unless you are local for pickup. I am leaving the rear feed adapter installed onto the turbo.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, and thanks for looking!

-Alan

Pictures:

See less See more
#2 ·
I forgot to add that these were "babied" miles during a clutch break-in period. Not even WG boost levels were pushed. Also, NO axial or radial play.

-sent from my Galaxy Note 9

#3 ·
Those will definitely clean up easily. TD04s are easy to get apart if the surface rust bothered a person but they should run just fine. I have some DR-750s currently getting rebuilt due to a chipped turbine wheel. Compressor wheel is 47/58mm confirmed(20T) with the 9 blade HL.

#4 ·
Bumpski for a solid set of TD04 turbos!

Michael - indeed!

#5 ·
First bumpski of 2020!

#6 ·
Bumpski!

#7 ·
Pending sale**

#8 ·
wow is that what our relationship can be defined as?? PENDING :eek:

#9 ·
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: How about "almost good as sold" instead? Hahaha

#10 ·
tax time coming up folks, spend your money widely on bigger Turbos!

Reactions: bboyalan
#11 ·
Bumpski!

#13 ·
Pending sale! Deposit has been received for these babies.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.