Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
One fix at a time
7,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a freshly rebuilt set of BM 19T turbos. They are not the HL version but the stock turbine. Good for 500awhp maxed out. The thrust bearings were upgraded to the dual port oiling vs the single that comes with the MHI rebuild kits and was what originally they came with.

These are ready to bolt-on but in case you are not aware, the aftermarket larger compressor housings require you to bend your stock coolant lines to clear the housing, a second slim a/c fan on the passenger side, and 2" couplers for your intercooler pipes. Simple mods.

Price is $1300 shipped. They're $2k new with cores or $2300 without on their website. SOLD

·
One fix at a time
7,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would you take $400 and a set of 13g's with less then 1k miles on them
I’m trying to get rid of some turbos I don’t need so only way I would do that is $900 plus your turbos so I could resell them after cleaning them up and putting rebuild kits on them. I have DR-750s and DR-800s to get rid of yet.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ok, well I may have a buyer for my 13gs if so I may be able o purchase a set from you. What are you asking for 750s

·
One fix at a time
7,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, well I may have a buyer for my 13gs if so I may be able o purchase a set from you. What are you asking for 750s
Depends on what all is damaged if anything. They’re extremely custom turbos that don’t use off the shelf parts. I’ll probably sell them for close to $3k. There are other budget 19T/20T Japanese/Tiawanese options.

·
One fix at a time
7,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I actually had a local buyer looking for some small turbo upgrades and just bought some BM 15Gs. I forgot or I would have asked him if he wanted 13Gs and done a trade with you.

19Ts are still available for anyone looking. $1300 shipped. I may just wait until tax season to sell them as I’m in no rush.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts