Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
BAWC: In the Mix
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had major plans for this car however they've been cut short due to my job situation. Don't have any other choice than to sell my dream car just 2 months after picking it up. I still owe $7500 on it so that's the lowest I can go. Like to get $8000 with the stereo

The car is completely stock except a K&N and the BSC mod (boosting 12psi now). The car comes with 18x9 inch Fittipaldi Tubolare rims & Nitto 245/40/18 tires (about 2K on them) Autopage alarm/keyless entry system

Stereo:
Kenwood Excelon Tape deck
Kenwood cd player/spectrum analyzer
(2 remotes)
Pioneer 6.5s in the doors
Kenwood 6X9s in the quarters
Radio shack piezo tweeters in the dash
8 inch Rockford Fosgate sub
1 earthquake 4 channel amp driving the mains
Crunch amp driving the sub

The car has a bad clutch (still drivable but slips under full boost) and there is a small amount of coolant leaking from the weep-hole on the H20 pump (sign that it needs to be replaced soon). Then there's the usual lifter tick and cracked dash vents, but other than that, everything else is good.

The car has 141K, but you can't tell by looking at it. See this link for pics:
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/awdscreameneagle/lst?.dir=/Stealth&.view=t

I really hate to sell her, but I need to get out of debt. Plz PM me for my phone # if you are interested. Serious offers only! Plz don't waste my time + yours.

·
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would you buy a car with no wheels?

·
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmm.... If you are interested + have the cash, shoot me a P.M. I have an idea.

·
blk93stealthes
9,150 Posts
G-Ell said:
Hmm.... If you are interested + have the cash, shoot me a P.M. I have an idea.
well i am still waiting to see what happens with my insurance company...seeing how much money i am getting for dammages..i will let you know later, or if u still wanna talk that is ok too.

EDIT i cant tell from the pics....sunroof?

·
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, it's a 91. The factory Sun Roof wasn't available until 92, but those are pretty rare.

·
blk93stealthes
9,150 Posts
dont want to waist your time, but what were you thinking...still havent heard from insurance yet, i have to drive around with a huge dent and i cant lock my door:mad: :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts