Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
465awhp
1,632 Posts
Trevor,

Love the light rims. My Villains weighs 26lbs/each. Do u plan to get even lighter rims?

Black94VR4

·
That Others May Live
3,845 Posts
Why are you selling them? Any blemishes? How many miles? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Honestly, how much would you want for them? I have wanted Volks for a long time a I love the black color. Please let me know what you want for them and we can take it from there. Thank you for your time.

·
Banned
3,562 Posts
Heh heh, I know exactly why he's selling them, he's gonna get the Buddy Club wheels, even lighter. :D I love the look of your wheels but I'm sure you'd want more than I can pay at the moment, I'm looking for a good track set.

·
Banned
3,562 Posts
...You know Trevor, if you get those wheels, you'll be in the 33xx lb range. ;)

·
Getrag Rebuilder
1,801 Posts
What wheel are you going to now Trevor? =P

I've been looking around to find the lightest 18 inch wheel I can, and so far it looks like it's the Volk TE-37 Mag in 18x8.5 with 40mm offset. I've been trying to get some confirmation on the weight, but I've heard 12.5 - 13lbs. Did you find something lighter?

·
Banned
3,562 Posts
The Buddy Club P1 QF is currently the lightest 18x9 wheel on the market. I'm pretty sure he's getting those. Weighs 14.8 lbs each.

·
Registered
8,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
They were purchased in May of 01' from Titan Motorsports for $2115. The orginal receipt from Titan and the packing list from Mackin Industries will be included. They were stripped and powdercoated before installation with "Wet Black" for $275 (I'll include the reciept for this too). I've put about 10k miles on them since then. They've only had one set of tires mounted to them the whole time so they haven't been on & off the balancer & tire removal/install machine. One rim has a grey streak about an inch long on the powdercoat. I tried to take pics but the camera wouldn't pic it up too well because it's on the corner of one of the spokes. It's barely noticable. There's a couple marks in the lug holes from putting the lugs on and taking em off. Absolutely no physical damage such as curb rash. If you really wanted them to be perfect they could be stripped and re-coated but for now they're in great condition. Always torqued and affixed with lugnuts with the correct seat angle.

$1675...I'll pay packing & shipping to anywhere in the 48 states...

And yes I'm getting the Buddy Club wheels. :cool: Just gotta throw in another $1K to get them. :eek:

BTW, you'll have to wait until the new wheels get here before I ship out the Volks. You don't have to pay until just before I ship em. No dead beats PLEASE! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
260 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts