Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in putting a Front Upper Strut Tower Brace on my 97 Base model 3000GT, I currently have

Performance:
K&N Filtercharger
Venom400 Microproccesor

Looks:
Custom Shift Knob
Floor mats
Seat Belt pads

Security
Clifford Alarm

If anyone knows of a company that makes the piece I asked about, please let me know....any responses are greatly appreciated, if you also know the cost of that particular item let me know....also NOS kits whos is better?
I am leaning towards the Vcn-2000 any other ideas?

~Lancer

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Search the for-sale parts section. A few board user makes it. I bought one from Supermac and it's great.

·
Banned
3,562 Posts
Supermac, do you make a tubular strut bar yet? Front or rear?

Todd

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
yes we have a tube style design made up but we arent selling them until we can perfect it. right now its just the same as the normal bars (except with tubes). also we only have one made up for the rear, we havent made one yet for the front.

thanks,
supermac

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
Mac,

is that tubular design still bolted together? or is it using a weld?

·
Registered
669 Posts
Supernacs Bar

It got my A ok
Great product supermac i put it on this morning
and damn my car feels better all i need to do is
lower it and ill be set great product supermac

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
yes the tube style that we mocked up is still using bolts to hold it together. we tried a weld but it was kinda weak, and we didnt want it to snap off. so we re-did it and used bolts. but the tube style bars are only a play with design we dont have any to sell at the moment, and again i dont know if we will or not any thme soon.

dont worry though i will keep everybody updated with any new products that we come out with.

thanks everyone,
supermac

1 - 8 of 8 Posts