Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need a how-to on getting this Front bumper off the correct way, I wanna add gutter Grate mesh.

I searched stealth316, andys, etc but didn't find a how-to.
can someone please post, thanx.

·
Stealth/Vr-4 Owner
1,497 Posts
it uses a 10mm hex bolt. if it s a first gen make sure you remove the snake eye lenses and pop ups, it makes it much easier. also there are plastic screws under the crashguard mount. it isn't all that tough, just time consuming.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I didnt think you had to remove your bumper to put the gutter guard stuff on. At least I didnt have to...

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jdawg,

how did you do it on the 2nd gen ??

how did you cut around the fogs ??

what did you use to tack the guard in place ???

thanx.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I didnt do around my fogs yet but some people have just removed the fogs, put the grill in place then reattached the fogs. To hold it in I just used some clear zip ties and the metal tabs that it came with. It was a fairly snug fit so I didnt really need the zip ties but it was just a precaution.

·
Registered
434 Posts
there is a different thread about this somewhere. I did it and secured them with silcone and doubled sided foam tape. It wasn't hard just time consuming and it give you time to clean those hard to reach places.

·
Registered
322 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.