Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently was involved in a fender-bender and caused some damage to my front end. So, I figured that if i ever wanted to do a 99 conversion, now would be the time. So, I'm selling my '97 front end parts:

The passenger side headlight is in very good condition

The drivers side headlightcover is cracked, but the actual headlights are fine.

The front bumper has a few cracks in it and some black spots that can be buffed out.

I will try to get pictures as soon as I can. I'm not exactly sure how much I'm going to charge for them, but feel free to make me a reasonable offer. If you have any questions at all, i would be more than happy to answer them. Thank you

·
Farming in north Dakota
6,459 Posts
headlights

how much for the headlights?

·
Registered
423 Posts
price....

I really have no idea how much these go for. Especially ones that are notin perfect shape. If i get the headlights and bumper all i will need is a hood and i can put them on my 92 TT right? If so, ill buy them. Get me a price you think is fair. Thanks

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just wanted to let you guys know that I should be able to take some pictures and post them up on Thursday. Still not sure of a definate price yet. Thank you for your patience.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
What color is the headlight?

Regarding the driver headlight, how badly is it cracked? If the crack hs fully penetrated the cover, the headlight will seriuosly fog up and pretty much render the headlight useless. I'm talking from experience here... that's why I want your passenger headlight. :D

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Erron - If you were to buy the headlights and bumper, you shouldn't have trouble mounting them on your Stealth, but you might want to ask around to be 100% certain.

Here are the pictures I promised, but they didnt turn out as well as I would have liked. I'll try to take more if anyone is interested. I'm asking around $250 for the bumper and around $250 for both headlights. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Attachments

·
Farming in north Dakota
6,459 Posts
what a dick

damn i guess if you are the first person to ask about something you still wont get a answer.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm sorry, but after I posted how much I was asking for the headlights, SE7EN was the only person to respond about them. I'm sorry if you're upset mykiss69, but you didn't respond at all until now.

·
Farming in north Dakota
6,459 Posts
not upset

hey i am not upset at all dude.i didnt see that you had posted a price.but if he doesnt buy them i will.

·
Registered
423 Posts
so...

did these parts get sold or what? I am guessing so.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
as of right now, SE7EN still has dibs on the headlights if he sends me the money for them sometime reletively soon. As for the bumper, I am not certain if I have a definite buyer or not. I'll do my best to keep you posted if anything changes.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Dangit I shoulda paid attention...i woulda gave ya $300 for the lights. Mayve the other guy will back out. If u are stll takin bids tho, theres mine

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.