Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys:

I have had this turbo timer sitting around and I have no use for it since I sold the VR-4 a few months back...

I know it works...it is a Blitz if I remember correctly but it could be a greddy, haha, I am not at home right now so i cant remember....

Anyway, it is free for whoever wants...I prefer not to ship it, I would like to just give it to someone near me in NY...i live in Long Island...so let me know, I know that the only thing it needs is a wiring harness ($10-$20) from any place unless u want to wire it urself....anyway let me know

·
hangsout w/ his wang out
2,555 Posts
I've got Dibs!

Let me know what kind it is and i will take it!

And any pictures if you have any.....

( I will pay for shipping)

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
by the way:

if someone feels so inclined...I do accept donations:D

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Evil:

People in NY (Long Island) take precedence because i do not want to ship it.

I would rather hand it to someone I know from 3SI..i dont wanna come off like a dick...but I just want to give it to someone. If no one else claims dibs from NY, I'll ship, but im giving first dibs to a fellow NY/Li';er

·
Registered
100 Posts
Im from Long Island too. where in LI are you?
are you going to be at the DPA meet?
I can probably make a small donation to the gabe fund. PM me.
:ak47:

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am going to the DPA gathering

·
Registered
229 Posts
i've been looking for a turbo timer. im in long island - im in merrick, u probably know where that is. If no one else wants it ill take it.....im a poor college student so.....lol.......i'll dish out 10 bucks for it, maybe even 20 :eek:

um so let me know if no one else is getting it. email: [email protected]

·
1,377 Posts
hmmmm...if I could figure out a way to get it to work with my alarm I'd take it. Of course I'm like 10th on the list, but it's cool. If everyone falls through I'll take it.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Yeah dude Dustin and me get dibs, we're actually friends w/ you!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea fine...DOM GETS IT!!! I know you need your turbos to cool down Dom...i know you hate sitting in your car after u get on her waiting for the oil to cool down.,..haha just kidding buddy...

I'll see you guys at the gathering...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.