Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK all Michiana People. I am parting out a 1992 stealth Twin Turbo. There are a bunch of parts I am leaving on the car that I am not going to mess with and they are going to go with the car to the scrap yard. Things like interior carpet, door panels, shifter assembly dash board, steering wheel, exhaust, drive shaft, interior panels, head liner, control arms..... ect.... I have taken the engine, trans turbos, wiring harness and things like that. The rest is $5 for whatever you want.

The time frame is key here! I am going to be in Korea from today 3.7.2011 till friday 3.25.2011 I am going to finish getting what I want off the car that weekend and pull it out back. I will keep it out for 1 week then its going to the scrap yard. so mark your calenders for March 28th to April 4th, thats when you can come take what you want, if its still attached to the car you need to remove it yourself, you can use my tools you can email me while I am gone at [email protected]

I WILL NOT SHIP ANY OF THESE $5 parts. I will have a for sale ad for the parts I am selling.

·
4G63 swap initiated
7,360 Posts
Why can't anyone in PA be generous. :(

·
Premium Member
4,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just a heads up bump. I wont be back till Sunday so I will extend this to the weekend of the 10th.. So plan on coming by some time within March 28th and April 10th.

·
may the boost be with you
170 Posts
hey Fred, I remember you had some VR4 parts sitting around earlier..any front ECS struts by chance? Whenever you are back I may swing by and see if there is anything I can use off the car anyway.

Hope all has been going well for you.

·
Premium Member
4,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey Fred, I remember you had some VR4 parts sitting around earlier..any front ECS struts by chance? Whenever you are back I may swing by and see if there is anything I can use off the car anyway.

Hope all has been going well for you.
dont have any ecs front struts, yeah swing by and see if there is anything you want.

·
Premium Member
4,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok the car is out side now. Anything on or in the car is up for grabs.

EXCEPT FOR: rear wheels (I am keeping those as spares), Hatch (going to Dave Martinez)

all other parts are there for the taking. I will not be around tomorrow but the car is out back so bring tools if you want parts like the rear bumper, rear end, engine bay parts, ect....
I am taking tips, donations for the parts if you come take any. If you are in a pinch and really need the parts for your car then i don't care if you give me any money.

the wheels are NOT available. I will take them off when i get home tomorrow. And Dave is taking the hatch...
Come and get your parts. Car is going to scrap yard saturday.

DO NOT TAKE ANY PARTS FROM THE OTHER CARS OUT SIDE. ONLY THE WHITE STEALTH.

PM me for address

·
Rockstar
1,639 Posts
Hey Fred, do you still have the rear diff and driveshaft? I'm coming down the 15th and I can pull the parts myself. I can paypal you the cash if you want me to

·
Premium Member
4,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I do have them both. I will have to pull them cause I am getting rid of the car before then. So keep that in mind! . Paypal is [email protected]

·
Registered
46 Posts
hey i got a prob with my connector to my driver door could i swibg by and grab it? not the internals of door or anything its that stupid connector inside from body to door if so let me kno ur address and how much u want for it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts