Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,
can someone run off the free performance mods we have for our cars. i know i have seen a few around and i just tried to do a search but came up with to much junk. thanx
-Greg

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Here's 2

1) the fuel pump relay mod/bypass - no negatives, but theoretically it may shorten pump life (I did it to mine on my JSpec swap because my old relay, while working was severely rusty)

2) One mentioned on Team3S - not sure it works but I did it anyway: To improve the feel of your stock brake lines/simulate the feel of stainless lines - use zip ties around the stock brake lines every inch. Supposedly will help limit the expansion of the lines? I tried it, but I didn't have a real feel for how my car felt beforehand - it had been so long on the stands and I only had about about 100 miles before the swap.

·
Registered
211 Posts
You can remove the resonator from the intake. It takes about 5 - 10 minutes depending on how handy you are.

Unscrew the clamps on the intake piping and take out the resonator from underneath. Then just plug the hole using a freezer plug (available at any auto parts store) or any type of bottle cap that will fit the hole tightly. Then just put the intake back on and you're set.:cool:

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
remove the powersteering belt but u won't have powersteering.

·
I am the 1.85% =
2,362 Posts
Snake Eyes

Loud BOV mod

New air in the tires mod

Weight reduction mod (i.e. take a dumb before racing)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts