Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 40 of 261 Posts

·
3SWiki.org
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
You just may have helped me find exactly what I am looking for! I am waiting on the documentation from that dealer in Costa Mesa CA. Once I determine that the deal is legitimate, I will be going for that car.
Let us know how it goes!

·
Super Moderator
9,111 Posts
Shaun, I don't know if you are aware, but this particular part of the forum is viewable to everybody (members and guests). I don't know if that is an issue for you, but if it becomes one let me know and I can move it to a sticky in parts for sale section (only members can view that). I'll even make it an announcement with big pretty letters.

And thank you for providing this GREAT service.

Edit: Well I guess I can't make it an announcement, as that's viewable by public.

·
3SWiki.org
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Shaun, I don't know if you are aware, but this particular part of the forum is viewable to everybody (members and guests). I don't know if that is an issue for you, but if it becomes one let me know and I can move it to a sticky in parts for sale section (only members can view that). I'll even make it an announcement with big pretty letters.

And thank you for providing this GREAT service.

Edit: Well I guess I can't make it an announcement, as that's viewable by public.
Thanks for that, April! For now, I'm okay with the link and thread being accessible to guests. My hope is that it'll encourage those guests to become a member of the forum so we can get some new blood around here. If a request comes in from a non-member, I've sent them an email to let them know to sign up first and join the community, then I'll gladly hook them up. :)

Might be wishful thinking, but if not, at least it's a perk for all of you current members! Plus I honestly don't care to spend my time doing this for the Honda community. :p

·
3SWiki.org
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I just used the new site. I want to thank you for the service, i do appreciate it
You bet oer53! Happy to provide.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks! Looking forward to people using it.

Behind the scenes it sends a push notification to my phone to let me know a request has come in. This could get wild. :p
I guess that would explain the super fast response time from when I sent in a request to when I actually got an email reply! Thank you so much for your service!!! It really did help me clear up some stuff on my two 3000GT's. Thanks again for taking time out of your day to process each request and personally send out the emails! YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
3SWiki.org
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I guess that would explain the super fast response time from when I sent in a request to when I actually got an email reply! Thank you so much for your service!!! It really did help me clear up some stuff on my two 3000GT's. Thanks again for taking time out of your day to process each request and personally send out the emails! YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the feedback, Michael!

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
stealthify,

Thanks for the amazing service. If you ever need any website services, let me know. It is the only real thing I can offer haha. But I can do anything you might need haha.

Again thanks for such a fast response!

·
3SWiki.org
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
No problem you guys!

cmdobueno - I might have to take you up on your offer! Do you specialize in frontend or backend? Don't look too closely, but do you see any ways the request page can be improved?

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Generally speaking the request page seems pretty good (I do both front and backend html5,css3, and php). Something that might be nice to look into is seeing if the report systems have an API, so that the request can be dynamically sent after request... but then there would need to be a verification method of some kind but it could be interesting.

But generally I do not see any issues with the report page at all. Very straight forward. Only thing that would possible be nice (and somewhat simple) is to validate the VIN, verify 3000gt / Stealth / GTO vins that way it would "auto" weed out anything not 3/S...

Just random thoughts haha

·
3SWiki.org
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Those are all great ideas, cmdobueno. This is definitely round one of the page, and the more members use it, the more I'm encouraged to build it up further.

AFAIK, no other community has something like this. :D Really wanted to make something useful for you guys.

Reactions: VR-4Madness

·
Slowly rebuilding...
702 Posts
Fantastic service! Thanks so much!

·
3/S Addict
78 Posts
Thank you so much for helping the 3S community! Extremely fast response and much hassle avoided.

You da real MVP.

·
3SWiki.org
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Thanks nihilism5150 and sh1znack! Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.

Quick achievement to start off the week:

Over 50 reports requested and quickly sent out in just the last two and a half weeks since the new website went live. That's a huge increase (4-5x) over when it was just the request thread alone. Really glad to see members getting good use out of this.

·
3SWiki.org
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
thanks so much stealthify! I just requested the report on my current car to get it sold and get into a GT!
Just sent your report your way!

All good news to report.

Enjoy :)

21 - 40 of 261 Posts