Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

241 - 258 of 258 Posts

·
one step closser
1,417 Posts
I sent one in a couple months back with a donation and he responded right away and thanked me for it and said that he was going to throw some money in so we could update everything. Then I sent one in a month ago help with a donation as well and I haven't heard anything back to private messages or personal emails. I understand if he's not doing anymore, but it would be nice if you take the site down and possibly refund people the money that they've donated after he stopped doing it if that's the case.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,226 Posts
I sent a donation on my last check too:p I usually donate every other check. In the past he has always been really quick. I ended up finding a free site online. I think this is the site I used, but I was on my home laptop at the time. If this doesn't work from you let me know and I'll try and find what I used when I get home.

https://www.vehiclehistory.com/vindecoder/vin-decode.php

·
one step closser
1,417 Posts
I sent a donation on my last check too:p I usually donate every other check. In the past he has always been really quick. I ended up finding a free site online. I think this is the site I used, but I was on my home laptop at the time. If this doesn't work from you let me know and I'll try and find what I used when I get home.

Good deal. I'll give it a try when I get home this afternoon. Thanks!

·
one step closser
1,417 Posts

i tried it out last night, it pulled up my car but im not so sure it actually researched anything. according to that sight my car is perfect, but according to my title it has a rebuilt tittle. something doesn't add up...

·
Premium Member
3,226 Posts
i tried it out last night, it pulled up my car but im not so sure it actually researched anything. according to that sight my car is perfect, but according to my title it has a rebuilt tittle. something doesn't add up...

Hmm. Maybe it's not the same then. It showed my recent stealth purchase was fine so I assumed it was. I'll be mad if something is wrong with it. Shaun has logged into 3si several times this month. I don't know why he can't update this thread.

·
3SWiki.org
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #248
Hey everyone,

I do have some not so happy news to report, but I've been meaning to email the donors before saying anything in this thread about it.

Back when it was just me things were different, but now that we have those of you that are invested in this we have some decisions to make together.

So, if you're waiting, I'll have some answers (and hopefully free reports) for you soon enough. If you've contributed, you will hear from me soon as I want your input on a few things.

That's the update for now.

·
Wheee! 2 wheels is fun!
8,814 Posts
Thanks again Stealthify for providing the service. VIN submitted by the website as you requested on the first page.

-SP

·
one step closser
1,417 Posts
Thanks again Stealthify for providing the service. VIN submitted by the website as you requested on the first page.

-SP
Hopefully I'm wrong, the based on what's been going on lately, he's not providing the service anymore. There are several of us that have requested reports and made donations over the last month or two and there's been no reply to any of it.

·
Premium Member
3,226 Posts
Has anyone heard from him lately? His last response said he was going to be getting in touch with people that donated. That was 20 days ago and I haven't heard anything from him. Maybe a moderator can update his first post and remove the link to prevent more people from donating and thinking the are going to get vin checks?

·
Wheee! 2 wheels is fun!
8,814 Posts
Checking back in after not getting a response. Looks like your comments are reality. The last one I got some time ago was fulfilled promptly. Oh well.

-SP

·
one step closser
1,417 Posts
I highly doubt it. I've written a couple emails as well asking for a refund or even a response and still not gotten anything back.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

241 - 258 of 258 Posts