Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

221 - 240 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks Shaun - great service and I will definitely be using it again in the future.

Don't forget to leave a donation to continue this awesome service guys : )

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thanks Shaun. The AutoCheck report showed more information than the dealer's Carfax and that was very helpful.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Just sent you a request. I need this one kinda quick if possible. Thanks again

·
Registered
515 Posts
appreciate the quick response. saved myself a trip to see a car. seller claimed it had no accidents and 1 owner and it had 2 owners and 2 accidents . let someone else get swindled, not me

·
I'm just a shook one!!!
188 Posts
Hi I just sent you one for my new bike with a donation.
Whenever you get a chance.

·
I'm just a shook one!!!
188 Posts
Detailed report sent fast.

Thanks again for your service to our group.

-SP
You're right. He sent me mine about 20 minutes after I requested it. He has Excellent integrity.

·
Sickau29
323 Posts
I am in the process of looking at a 1992 Dodge Stealth R/T TT locally in Pittsburgh. Everything seems to be working out as planned so far but I did want to validate a VIN with you if I could. I am curious as to whether of not it is an earlier model of 92 with the 18 spline and 2 bolt or the later 92 with the 25 spline and 4 bolt. The VIN is JB3XE74C5NY052604

Thank you, and if there is anything further that you can tell me about the vehicle, any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys

·
Registered
447 Posts
Hey Shaun,

If you wouldn't mind could you look into this for me please?
I am looking for a restoration vehicle to work on with the wife :) Says it is salvaged but wondering why.

Thank you!

Vin: 2CNBJ1862T6915685

Oh I see you have a site up! It has been a while since i've made a gander around the forums I tried out the site! Super easy to use!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Sent you one. Thanks again for the service

·
Registered
519 Posts
Hey Shaun

Sent you a request for a truck i am looking at

Appreciate the service you do for the 3s community!!

Thank you in advance!

·
Premium Member
5,615 Posts
Nice website. Code it yourself?

Also I submitted a VIN :)

·
Registered
515 Posts
I sent you 2 reports. Thanks again

·
Registered
29 Posts
I too was wondering if this awesome service is still about..

I sent a request last week via the website but never received anything. I am now posting here to verify if it takes awhile (more than a week) to get the results.

Thanks

·
Registered
515 Posts
From what I remember if the donations run out he doesnt buy the service. He used to foot the bill by himself but then started taking donations. That may be why no one is hearing back. I sent one 3 weeks ago but never got a response. I'm sure anyone else could do it if they wanted to

221 - 240 of 258 Posts