Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

201 - 220 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Might be due to my mistake, but I've not received a report yet. I know that you are doing this out of the goodness of your soul, but are you only doing it for those who have donated or for everyone? Just want to make sure. Thanks.

·
3SWiki.org
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
Might be due to my mistake, but I've not received a report yet. I know that you are doing this out of the goodness of your soul, but are you only doing it for those who have donated or for everyone? Just want to make sure. Thanks.
Hey Fawnzee,

There was a sizable backlog that had built up after the last subscription expired that I've been working through a bit every day. Even though I haven't announced it publicly yet, I guess the cat is out of the bag -- thanks to the donors, the free vehicle history reports are back!

And while they didn't ask for it, I figured it'd be a nice thing to do to bump those that donated to the top of the list. This was because, as I'm sure you'd understand, if it weren't for them, this service would be dead in the water. They really pulled together and I feel I owe them a lot.

That said, I am catching up on all requests and should have everyone's reports sent out before Friday. I'll post up again once I'm there, just in case there was anyone I missed.

For anyone that's curious how long this will last... with the donations received over the last few weeks and my promise to match each donation dollar-for-dollar, we should be good out through at least Christmas. At that point we'll reassess what to do next, but I don't think this will be a problem to keep going for as long as you all continue to need this service.

So thank you again to all of you that helped, and to those of you that use this service every day and have come to depend on it. I'll keep flooding your inboxes with as many reports as you all need!

·
Registered
533 Posts
maybe you could get some ads on the page, and extended it out to more people? Then it would be self-sufficient, and we'd all benefit. Just food for thought. Thanks for the amazing service.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Hey Shaun, thanks again for doing this. I will donate again soon! Can you check this one? I submitted it earlier but I made a typo on it... I am super close to buying this one provided the carfax checks out.

JA32Y6HV2AU006637

·
3SWiki.org
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #206

·
3SWiki.org
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
Hey Shaun, thanks again for doing this. I will donate again soon! Can you check this one? I submitted it earlier but I made a typo on it... I am super close to buying this one provided the carfax checks out.

JA32Y6HV2AU006637
Hey Aaron -- your report for this VIN has been sent as well!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just donated $15 and requested one for my Nissan 350Z daily driver. Basically, want that one on file and to ensure all is well with the new registration.

I am currently registering my 1G and will request an additional one from you once I believe my name has gone through.

Thanks for all you do and I hope the donation helped.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Shaun,

I am an idiot and accidentally requested my old 3000GT for the last one instead of my current daily 350Z like I intended. Sorry - put through the Z.

I will request one more once I get the VR4 registered and will donate again at that time.

·
I break SOHCs
335 Posts
Shaun,

Great job catching my typo! That was indeed the vehicle I intended to get a report for. Looks like I've got nothing to worry about. Thank you so much for providing this service.

201 - 220 of 258 Posts