Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 258 Posts

·
3SWiki.org
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone!

Continuing this thread, I wanted to start a fresh thread with additional information for those of you seeking an AutoCheck or CARFAX vehicle history report for your cars.

It's crazy to think that, so far, I have provided over 1,500 free reports to the community since I started. This month marks the three year anniversary since I began offering this service, and in that time I have received feedback requesting faster turn-around time (for those spur of the moment buying decisions), which I definitely understand, but has been difficult since the requests are coming from all directions (multiple threads, PMs, emails, other forums, social media, etc). So I decided to do something about that!

With that said, you can still request reports in this thread. Simply post your email address and the VIN you want checked. I'll watch it as regularly as I can, OR -- preferably -- send your request directly to me by visiting the brand new site below:

Request a Vehicle History Report - reports.3swiki.org

Current Status: Online

This service is offered exclusively to the 3000GT/Stealth community. So please don't post it to any non-3S related sites. Feel free to share it with your fellow owners here though. :)

Let me know what you guys think or if there's anything else I can do to make this offering better.

<hr>
Updates

March 1, 2016
AutoCheck just increased their prices for unlimited vehicle history reports, however I renewed anyway. Get your requests in now!

February 3, 2016
All systems are running smoothly. Request away!

  9/21/15 - The reports are available again! I've updated the request website, feel free to add your vehicle history report requests there for the fastest possible response, or you can post your requests here in the thread as well (be sure to include your email).
  8/13/15 - The free reports are temporarily unavailable while I move. If you'd like to take them over, please post up! Otherwise I will let you all know when I am able to do them again. You can also add your email to the request website to be instantly notified when the service is back.

·
3SWiki.org
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Looking forward to people using it.

Behind the scenes it sends a push notification to my phone to let me know a request has come in. This could get wild. :p

·
?Mark
16,570 Posts
oh thats very nice

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Thank you for doing this, what a great service for the 3S community!

·
3SWiki.org
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No problem all! Happy to help. Keep the requests coming, and I'll keep knocking them out.

·
Tracey 3S
34 Posts
Thanks a million Shaun (stealthify) after receiving the carfax report that you sent me in record time, I may soon be a owner of a Spyder! Calling the dealership first thing monday morning to get the ball rolling. Super stoked! Thanks again :)

·
3SWiki.org
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks a million Shaun (stealthify) after receiving the carfax report that you sent me in record time, I may soon be a owner of a Spyder! Calling the dealership first thing monday morning to get the ball rolling. Super stoked! Thanks again :)
Thanks for doing mine, I appreciate the quick reply.. YOU'RE THE MAN!!
Great service for the platform!
This is awesome, do you mind doing a couple for me? I am on the hunt for a 99 VR-4, so I will likely have some to throw at you :beer::)
That was really fast, thank you so much! This is truly a great thing that you are doing!
Thanks for the feedback everyone! Feels good to give back after all the help I've received here, just passing it on.

And VR-4Madness, absolutely. Let's find you the perfect 99 VR-4!

·
Tracey 3S
34 Posts
UPDATE: The lovely 57K mile Spyder you carfaxed for me JUST sold to someone else. It was 400 miles away so I was going to dedicate my monday to it, I wasnt expecting it to sell less than 72 hours after it hit the car lot...depression mode fully turned on.

Thanks again for the help though, hopefully I'll be needing it again soon.

·
Registered
353 Posts
As many have said, THANK YOU for this service you provide!!
Do you take donations of any kind? I feel like I should at least give back in some form or another.
thanks again.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Subscribed. I may need one in the future. Thanks in advance for taking the time to do this for the 3si community its greatly appreciated.

·
3SWiki.org
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
UPDATE: The lovely 57K mile Spyder you carfaxed for me JUST sold to someone else. It was 400 miles away so I was going to dedicate my monday to it, I wasnt expecting it to sell less than 72 hours after it hit the car lot...depression mode fully turned on.

Thanks again for the help though, hopefully I'll be needing it again soon.
Sorry to hear about the Spyder Tracey! That sounds like a rare find, which explains why it went so quickly, but I'm sure another (perhaps even better Spyder) will pop up. When it does, I'll get you that report. Just let me know!

As many have said, THANK YOU for this service you provide!!
Do you take donations of any kind? I feel like I should at least give back in some form or another.
thanks again.
Of course and not a problem! I just sent you an email -- but wanted to post the response here too since the question comes up a lot.

Just wanted to put out there that I'm not looking to make any money off this. I'm confident that any and all of you would do the same for me. So donations, while truly appreciated, are definitely not necessary.

If you wanted to buy me a slice of pizza at a 3S meet next time I'm in your neck of the woods, though, I certainly wouldn't turn that down. :)

Subscribed. I may need one in the future. Thanks in advance for taking the time to do this for the 3si community its greatly appreciated.
Sounds good! I'll be ready to help when you need it!

PS - Going to post a weekend update here in just a little bit. I appreciate everyone giving the website a try these last few days. It's been awesome to see everything working!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Thanks for the feedback everyone! Feels good to give back after all the help I've received here, just passing it on.

And VR-4Madness, absolutely. Let's find you the perfect 99 VR-4!
You just may have helped me find exactly what I am looking for! I am waiting on the documentation from that dealer in Costa Mesa CA. Once I determine that the deal is legitimate, I will be going for that car.

1 - 20 of 258 Posts