Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Banned
10,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that we have a server that can handle a bit more work we have changed a few things.

Quick Reply is back on.
Thread preview is back on.

We have created a new product review forum in the classifieds section.

To keep the main page from getting too long I have grouped the classifieds forums. Just click the main classifieds heading to see them all.

We will be setting up a how-to section soon. This section will not be a free post section. It will be a submission based area. Start thinking of topics and working up full "how-to" documentation on them.

More to come.

·
Banned
10,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes, we still hope to restore the trader rating some day.

And I do plan to add the sig's one per page code as soon as I find the right spot. (and have the time between work, side work, and NG04 coding)

·
Ninja Performance
42,337 Posts
Banner Ads?

·
Premium Member
29,593 Posts
Alan,

I want to make sure I understand the "how-to" forum coming up. Does that mean that people will make threads of how-to do something and it will be submitted for approval adn then people can read them to learn how to complete that task. The reason I am asking is in the next few days I will be making nice long thread on how-to do a 2nd gen conversion with pics and all. Maybe that can be one of the topics covered. Let me know what you think.

·
Banned
10,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Exactly. The only addition is that after the thread is apprioved people will be able to comment on the topic to offer suggestions to improve the process.

·
Registered
451 Posts
if were creating new topic forums, maybe we can have a section for FAQ or somthing like that. There's a thread that was talking about adding a sticky for the "ram-air" electric supercharger that people cosntantly ask about being sold on ebay.

ram-air topic

-Ian

·
Banned
10,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is a topic for the FAQ section.

If someone would take the time to write up a FWD FAQ I'll be happy to add it to the FAQ. (as I've said many many times).

·
Ninja Performance
42,337 Posts
Looks like the board is up to it's old tricks. SQL errors, slow page loads and pages that won't load :(

·
Banned
10,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As stated we are not fully tuned yet.

We have new features turned on that are adding more load. 200+ users. 90% of the time the pages load fast. I can deal with the occasional slow/error. Until the dedicated DB server is setup.

·
Ninja Performance
42,337 Posts
It's still 80% better :)
Just thought it was crapping out...but you are right, I am just jumping the gun...Who me? No Way LOL

·
Ninja Performance
42,337 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
can we inquire as to this experiment? what does it entail?

·
Banned
10,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can not tell you. Telling the scope of the experiment will invalidate the results. ;)

YOu sig is to big. Fix it before I have time to.

·
I need more cars
2,360 Posts
Why are the post counts gone?

1 - 20 of 88 Posts